Be Our Guest

Only for BOG, no other places.
One more question. If we do NOT preorder, but just go with a six person adr and order when we get there, can we have separate checks? How is this place set up? Like Wolfgang Puck Express was?

One more question. If we do NOT preorder, but just go with a six person adr and order when we get there, can we have separate checks? How is this place set up? Like Wolfgang Puck Express was?
Yes, you can each order your own meals and use your own credits. If you preorder all of the credits are debited from the same room.

Try it we did it's much shorter of a line when u get there. Also it's easy to use the app for a mobile order

We have an 11:45 ADR for lunch at BOG in August. Anyone know why my app does not include BOG as an option for preorder? The places the app allows me to preoder at MK include: Aloha Isle, Casey's, Columbia, Cosmic Rays, Lunchng Pad, Pecos Bill, Pinocchio VH, and Tommorland Terrace.

We have an 11:45 ADR for lunch at BOG in August. Anyone know why my app does not include BOG as an option for preorder? The places the app allows me to preoder at MK include: Aloha Isle, Casey's, Columbia, Cosmic Rays, Lunchng Pad, Pecos Bill, Pinocchio VH, and Tommorland Terrace.

BoG pre-order is restricted to 30 days before your reservation.

It's a totally different system than mobile ordering at all the QS places that allow it.

BoG pre-order is restricted to 30 days before your reservation.

It's a totally different system than mobile ordering at all the QS places that allow it.

Thank you. I take it that 30 days prior to, an option to preorder will show on the app where my BOG ressie is?

My husband, daughter, her friend, and I are on the dining plan and will want to use our dining credits. We are in two different rooms, but our reservations are linked. We have a lunch ADR.

Do we each download the app and order separately to use our own dining plan or can one person download it and order for all of us?

My husband, daughter, her friend, and I are on the dining plan and will want to use our dining credits. We are in two different rooms, but our reservations are linked. We have a lunch ADR.

Do we each download the app and order separately to use our own dining plan or can one person download it and order for all of us?

You cannot pay separately if you pre-order at BoG on the dining plan. Only one single method of payment will be accepted.

One person will need to order for everyone and one person will need to pay using only their room's credits. You can settle up at another QS restaurant later (or earlier).

You cannot pay separately if you pre-order at BoG on the dining plan. Only one single method of payment will be accepted.

One person will need to order for everyone and one person will need to pay using only their room's credits. You can settle up at another QS restaurant later (or earlier).
Can’t we each download the app and order separately using our own app?

Can’t we each download the app and order separately using our own app?

No. There is only one order allowed per reservation. You should each be able to access the order, but it will all be under the same order.

One reservation....one order.

I realize this thread is a few months old but I was wondering if someone can tell me if you can pre-order if you will be paying by cash. Thanks in advance.

I realize this thread is a few months old but I was wondering if someone can tell me if you can pre-order if you will be paying by cash. Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can pre-order if you're paying cash. The only thing you cannot do is pay using separate methods if pre-paying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter