Be Our Guest Restaurant for Lunch

I know at dinner they go around with the dessert cart. Do they do this at lunch also, or do you have to purchase the cupcakes when you order your meal?

steph12 said:
I know at dinner they go around with the dessert cart. Do they do this at lunch also, or do you have to purchase the cupcakes when you order your meal?

When you order your meal

You purchase everything at once at the order kiosks. Then they bring your food and dessert together on the little carts. So cute!!

Does Soups come with any crackers? or bread stick? can you just order soup for lunch? none of the food looks good, I just want to see the inside of the castle.

I just ate at BOG for lunch last week, and I love love loved it!!!! I highly recommend getting there early, though. I got to the park around 9:30 that day, rode the train for a little, and noticed the wait for The Little Mermaid ride was only 20 minutes. Well, I decided to get off the train in Fantasyland and head over to LM, I think it was about 10:15 when I got there and thought I had plenty of time. Bad idea! I rode the ride, and headed straight over to BOG. The line was already wrapped all the way around to Gaston's Tavern! I waited a good 45 minutes getting there around 10:40 am. But once you get inside, the wait is totally worth it! It is gorgeous!! I got a table against the wall in the ballroom, and it was breathtaking! I ordered the turkey sandwich, and it's the second time I've had it, and both times it was one of the best meals I ate on the trip. The fries were a little under cooked this time, but still very good. I got the strawberry cupcake for dessert, and OMG, it was delicious! I was so hungry I scarfed down my entire meal quickly, but decided I wasn't waiting outside in the scorching August sun longer than I was sitting inside, so I sat back and enjoyed the scenery. Don't worry, I never saw anyone looking for a small table while I was relaxing, otherwise I would have gotten up! ;)

Me and my husband got the turkey and roastbeef sandwiches. Both were excellent. We enjoyed the lunch way better than the dinner.

Is the ambiance the same as at dinner, with the falling snow?

Yes! We went for lunch in June and the snow was falling. My goal all along was to sit in the big ballroom, but once we got there it was so dark and echoey and cafeteria like, so we sat in the room with the spinning Belle and Beast and loved it!!

We have been for lunch more times than I can count. We love the turkey sandwich with green beans instead of fries. It's a warm turkey sandwich and is soooo yummy!! We have also tried the ham and cheese and it is also very good and creamy. It's now my fav lunch spot at MK!!

Personally, each time I've been there I've eaten off the Kids Menu! Haha!
They've got a lot more of the "Mickey's Health Check" choices on that menu, and I'm not big into heavy cheese dishes, so they're a great alternative.
The Kids Turkey Sandwich comes with two sides still, I usually opt for sweet potato wedges and apple sauce.
A friend had the Mickey Meatloaf and enjoyed it as well.

The French Onion Soup was also really good, and definitely don't skip dessert, some of the best cupcakes are over here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter