• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Portion Sizes?

Hi. I've read many posts on the large portions at WDW. Should we plan to share the pork (is it yummy?)? How about the size of the kids meatloaf? I'm happy to order something for everyone, but I also don't like to waste food. TIA for any tips.
We found the meat portions at dinner to be quite substantial.

For two adults and a young child, we order a Charcuterie plate & two entrees; this is likely enough for three adults too.

We were a table of 5 and the portions were way more than enough for all of us... The pork was a very nice sized dish

YMMV with this one. As someone else said, it largely depends on you. When I go, the food is well enough for me. But then again, I supplement with wine. :ssst:

The kids turkey meatloaf is tiny but my kids love it.
For dinner in January I asked our waiter if it was possible to make the kids meatloaf into an adult meal. I asked for 2 meatloaf's since I knew they used tins. The waiter said he would check with the chef and the chef did give my DD (11 years old) 2 of them to make it into a adult meal with a double helping of french fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter