BCV Pool usage in November?

sfbntpc

Earning My Ears
Just stayed at BCV this month and fell in love with the place:-) I know they were very strict about using the pool (which was never crowded or too busy, I thought it would be packed), if I stay at another DVC, can I use Stormalong Bay in the off season? I know there are threads for it, but can't find it:/ also, we are from VA and used to warmer pool/ocean water, is the water even warm enough (72+) the week after Thanksgiving?

To the best of my knowledge, Storm Along Bay use is reserved strictly for guests at the Beach Club. There is no pool hopping allowed.

Sorry, there is no pool hopping to bcv. What we do is book a bcv studio which gives us 2 days use of their pools while keeping the other resort.

Sorry, there is no pool hopping to bcv. What we do is book a bcv studio which gives us 2 days use of their pools while keeping the other resort.

Absolutely; KTTW cards are checked & wrist bands are then given out. :)

Just stayed at BCV this month and fell in love with the place:-) I know they were very strict about using the pool (which was never crowded or too busy, I thought it would be packed), if I stay at another DVC, can I use Stormalong Bay in the off season? I know there are threads for it, but can't find it:/ also, we are from VA and used to warmer pool/ocean water, is the water even warm enough (72+) the week after Thanksgiving?

I have been looking into a stay at BCV for next summer we stayed at BWV this last June and LOVE IT! I love being able to get on the boot's to HS and Epcot..... my two DD's love the POOL so how good is the pool? What room did you have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter