BCV parking

Not sure what you are getting at. BCV has self parking and valet parking. What kind of info were you looking for?

I saw a thread about how the self parking is hard to find...?
That's odd. The BC/BCV lots are quite large and are readily visible form the entrance. Haven't seen anything here that indicates parking for the BCV is difficult to find or that the lots fill up.

Self parking is very simple, there is plenty of it close to the villas.
If you want to be closer to parking request a room in the higher numbers such as 170s, 270s, 370s, 470s and you only have a minute walk to your car.
It's just as fast to walk to your car as it it to get it from valet and you don't have to pay $12 plus tip.

Boardwalk Villa parking is hard to find. Self parking is distant from the villas.
The self parking lot at the Beach Club Villas is very close to the villas and easy to find. Go in the driveway labelled Beach Club and you will see it.

When I stayed at BCV the front desk CM who checked us in told us the parking was in the opposite direction of where it really was. Same as the guard when we entered, he told us we had to turn RIGHT to park and it is actually straight ahead and then a LEFT turn before you go over the bridge to valet parking.

We actually did valet parking the first night and paid for it because I believed them. I was irritated to find how close the self parking really was.

I'm sure that you are thinking about BWV, not BCV. Parking at BCV has never been a problem.

:) Bill

Parking at BCV is no problem. The parking lot is adjacent to the villas, so it's easy to unload your vehicle and bring your stuff up to your villa. Just use the back elevator instead of the main elevator.

Forgot to add. Self parking at BCV is easier than valet parking. You have a long hike to the villas from the valet parking station.

Forgot to add. Self parking at BCV is easier than valet parking. You have a long hike to the villas from the valet parking station.
Exactly! That's why I was so irritated on my first visit to BCV when the front desk CM gave me wrong information on where we had to park.

I wouldn't say it is a long hike from the parking station but it certainly is shorter just to go to the self park lot rather than use valet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter