• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV or BWV

FRANKTSJR

Dis Veteran
Is Beach Club considered to be the most preferred, the best, the elite? Pros and cons of BCV vs. BWV please.

I think BWV standard view is the most preferred because of the location and cheap points.

Then BCV because of location and the pool area.

We like SSR because of the DTD location and all that has to offer.But will try to book all the others to try them out.

We own at both so this is unbiased.

IMHO, BCV has views that are pretty poor, almost as if its location was an afterthought in the creation of the resort area (oh yeah it was). But is does have SAB.

BWV has view choices that include point choices as well. It also has a Community Hall which has a lot of fun activities. It has long hallways that many people find too loooooooonnnng and only one set of elevators to access the many rooms.

Both resorts make for easy access to MGM and EPCOT as well as the area around Crescent Lake.

Both resorts have poor bus transportaion IMHO.

HBC

I've stayed at both at least 3 X each. The last time I stayed at BWV, it was because I couldn't get into BCV (short notice trip). Both have their fans and detractors. BWV is more "centered" between Epcot and MGM, BCV is closer to Epcot but a much longer walk to MGM. BWV seems a little more "lively" to me with the Boardwalk right there, and the BW views are the most incredible I've ever had. But at BCV, you can get a quick bite without going out into the elements (like it it's raining), the route to BC Marketplace is all covered. So I prefer the quick food options at BC Marketplace (The last time I stayed at BWV, I found myself at BC MArketplace every night for my gelato). There's a character breakfast right at the BCV, but there's better access to TS meals at BWV. At BWV, I find it a cruel tease to see the water , but not be able to get quick access to walking in the sand, like at BCV, where I love to sit in the swings on the beach at night and watch the ferry boats. And part of it is which theming appeals to you more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter