• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV June visit

wulfekamp

Mouseketeer
Just got back last night from our yearly visit to BCV. We had a great time and our room was very nice.(Room 433). I went over that room with a fine tooth comb and couldn't find stuff wrong. It seemed they were doing extra repairs all week and I think I know why. Our last two days there Disney people were all over the villas taking notes. Some of our ADRs were Cape may(GREAT), Be our guest (steak was great sides not so much), That princes thing in Norway. Sorry I cant remember the name. (food was great), Liberty tree ( food was great), Parks were very crowded and it was HOT but still a great trip. The only thing that set me off was some guy in the bar At BCV bragging about hanging at SAB all day and NOT staying on Disney property. He had a arm band and everything.

Thanks for the information about BCV. Glad to hear you had a nice trip. Only 45 days until we check in to BCV for the first time! And we have ADRs at Cape May, BOG, and Liberty Tree, too.

Your trip sounds wonderful - thanks for sharing! I arrive at BCV July 6th with my three girls and hope I can later report an experience similar to yours-). Very nervous about crowds and heat especially since my own husband has refused to travel these dates w/ us! He is waiting for less crowds and heat in October to visit Disney w/ us again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter