BCV EpCot view

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
asked for EpCot view while on phone this morn
CM told me there arent alot of EpCot views due to attractions - what are they talking about? and is there a view or not?

There really isn't a view persay where you can see much of the park during the day, and the rooms are limited. You're behind Epcot, with an access road below, which IMO is very loud and annoying. You can see the tops of some of the countries, and the Epcot ball in the distance. If you get the right view, you can see the higher fireworks from Illuminations. It really isn't as exciting as say a lagoon view from the Polynesian and if given the choice, I wouldn't do it again because of the noise from the access road below. We were on the 5th floor (highest) and the noise from the road bothered us at night. The buses were always running, trucks in/out fo the BC delivery area, as this area is also on that side of the resort.

I am in the minority - but I loved the view of Spaceship earth - had room 561.

It is a dedicated studio.

the road noise didn't bother me at all.

We also loved the view from our BCV studio. We were on the fifth floor.
Watching the fireworks from our balcony was one of the highlights of our
visit. We didn't hear any road noise at all.

newholidayx2 said:
asked for EpCot view while on phone this morn
CM told me there arent alot of EpCot views due to attractions - what are they talking about? and is there a view or not?

Maybe the CM was talking about an illuminations view which would be blocked by some of the Epcot buildings from the lower floors????

someone on the DVC board - reported that MS is saying they can't book this request because of construction.

I don't know of any to BCV - so maybe something in Epcot????

We had a 2BR on the 4th floor in Oct. I loved seeing Spaceship Earth while in our room. It also made for some great pictures with it in the background. We could also see a partial view of Canada. Some rooms, I noticed, may have had an obstructed view due to trees. The road did not bother us at all.

We were on the fourth floor, I think in 469, but the all night light on the balcony was what bothered me. The access road wasn't too noisy. We looked to the Land and Spaceship Earth, and were never in the room to see Illuminations from there. I actually had a superior view of SE from 3015 at BWV (just over the Brew Works).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter