BBB with short hair

tubbity

Earning My Ears
I was hoping to take DD(3) to the boutique in October but after reading about the change in hair styles and lack of hairspray I worried it will be a waste of time. She is nearly 4 but still has very fine baby hair and it hasn't grown any longer than a short bob. I've taken her sisters in the past with short hair and it wasn't a problem as they managed to gel it into place, but can't see how they can get short fine hair into any style without gel.
Has anyone taken a little one with similar hair recently and did it work?

Oh no I didn't hear about the changes! I was going to say my dd has a short chin length bob and we went about 10 months ago- they put it half up/left the back down and it looked great.

I've just seen a picture of the new hairstyles and not sure how they will work :-( Even the sort hair style dosen't look particularly short haired.
I'm sure they must have way around this, she can't be the only short haired girl in the park. She'll love the fact she is being a princess so might just take her even just for the make up and nail polish.

My daughter cut her hair at the beginning of summer. We had to cut it into a very short bob. We went to Disney last week. They were able to get the top of her hair up in a bun and added pink hair. I just took a travel size hairspray and sprayed it as soon as we left. It held until after our lunch at CRT. It would have lasted longer, but she was fussing about the pins and had me take it down.

It was raining and very humid the day we went. And the hair spray helped hold it very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter