BB Slush Gusher

joelkfla

DIS Veteran
Hello, I have a bad hip which makes stair climbing possible but painful. It looks like the BB Chairlift delivers one to the top of the Slush Gusher slide. Are they actually on the same level, or are there any stairs or incline to climb? Thanks.

P.S.: About TL Crush-n-Gusher. IIRC, there are 3 slides at different levels, and some require at least 2 riders per raft. Does the elevator exit directly on a level that has a solo rider slide, or are there additional steps to climb, and if there are, are they more than a story?

Hello, I have a bad hip which makes stair climbing possible but painful. It looks like the BB Chairlift delivers one to the top of the Slush Gusher slide. Are they actually on the same level, or are there any stairs or incline to climb? Thanks.

P.S.: About TL Crush-n-Gusher. IIRC, there are 3 slides at different levels, and some require at least 2 riders per raft. Does the elevator exit directly on a level that has a solo rider slide, or are there additional steps to climb, and if there are, are they more than a story?

As to crush and gusher I didn’t notice an elevator but I’m sure it could and likely does have one. All 3 slides are on the same level. Only 1 can take just one person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!