BB-8 Meet N Greet VIDEO!

Has anyone been since the official opening? Has anything changed from the soft opening?

Thank you. We may be going back for a quick trip in a month or so and if they added anything I would do it again.
I don't think anything will be added, actually not sure what would be added. It's a meet with BB-8 that's it. I met him during Galactic Nights and he told me I was his favorite human ;) yeah I speak droid

I don't think anything will be added, actually not sure what would be added. It's a meet with BB-8 that's it. I met him during Galactic Nights and he told me I was his favorite human ;) yeah I speak droid
I figured there might several different interactions. Thank you for letting me know.

Define permanent.

Epsiode 8 doesn't come out till December if that tell you anything.
I would think he will be there for many years with the new movies coming out and the whole Star Wars Land. He might change locations, but I can't see this meet and greet going away.

I would think he will be there for many years with the new movies coming out and the whole Star Wars Land. He might change locations, but I can't see this meet and greet going away.
I agree. Episode 8 is not due till December and while I think he/she will be there for a while, I wouldn't consider anything permanent (especially once Star Wars Land opens)

A little humor for friends of BB-8.

Q: Why did the storm trooper buy an iPhone?
A: He couldn't find the droid he was looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter