• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

baymax stuffie in MK?

RedStars

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen any Baymax stuffies in MK?

We're heading down on Friday for MVMCP and my 6yo is OBSESSED with the Big Hero 6 commercials. We usually get a stuffed animal for each trip and I was wondering if they had any in the park yet

Yep, just got back home today, but as of last week, there was plenty of Big Hero 6 stuff in MK and DHS. They had a ton of stuffed Baymax dolls in one of the shops on Main St. Pretty sure it was on the left side if facing towards the castle.

Yep, just got back home today, but as of last week, there was plenty of Big Hero 6 stuff in MK and DHS. They had a ton of stuffed Baymax dolls in one of the shops on Main St. Pretty sure it was on the left side if facing towards the castle.
thank you! I'm sure that store will be our first stop. Lol

They're super cute and they have moveable arms. We almost bought one (at Disneyland, but I'm assuming they're the same) but my DS10 is juuuuust about over stuffed animals so we instead bought a super cool BH6 t-shirt! They also had action figures and a stuffed animal of that one that looks like a monster with a round mouth?:confused3 don't known the name of any of them! :rotfl:

I have the stuffed baymax and he's adorable and soft. His arms move too.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter