Bay Lake Tower Lounge

tgropp

DIS Veteran
we have visited and watched fireworks in the past. We will be down at the end of April staying at VWL. Another couple who live there are joining us for dinner at WCC on April 28. Are they allowed to go watch the fireworks as our guests. I presume that without magic bands that’s not possible but just asking. Thanks

Are they staying with you on DVC points? If so they will be allowed with a room key or magic band.

we have visited and watched fireworks in the past. We will be down at the end of April staying at VWL. Another couple who live there are joining us for dinner at WCC on April 28. Are they allowed to go watch the fireworks as our guests. I presume that without magic bands that’s not possible but just asking. Thanks
Yes, as long as the DVC member accompanies them. Just show your DVC card to the BLT front desk to get access to the elevator up.

Yes, as long as the DVC member accompanies them. Just show your DVC card to the BLT front desk to get access to the elevator up.

Exactly what FFMickey said. We took my aunt and cousin up with us on our last trip in November. We were staying at AKL, went over to BLT for drinks and fireworks and didn't have one problem with bringing them up with us. Just make sure to bring your DVC member card with you. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter