Bay lake tower coffee maker question

Googilycub

Mouseketeer
I know that this has probably been asked a million times (I looked for the answer and could not find it anywhere), but what kind of coffee maker do they use at bay lake tower? We are staying in a studio in January. I want to bring some coffee from home, but I don't know if the maker uses the cuisinart pods, or standard coffee grounds. Thanks in advance!

I know that this has probably been asked a million times (I looked for the answer and could not find it anywhere), but what kind of coffee maker do they use at bay lake tower? We are staying in a studio in January. I want to bring some coffee from home, but I don't know if the maker uses the cuisinart pods, or standard coffee grounds. Thanks in advance!

Mr Coffee style coffeemaker. You'll need basket type filters as they are not provided. Not the pod style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter