Bay Lake Tower advise

Deputyjc

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip for next year with my wife and I, our two children ( ages 2 and 5 ), and two grandparents. We are trying to decide if a one bedroom will be large enough or to spend the extra money for a two bedroom. We will be staying for 7 days. Any advise would be great.

No IMO a 2 bedroom. Which adults would you put on a sleeper sofa?

Spring for the 2 bedroom. Way to crowded in a 1 bedroom with 6. You'll have a much better time!

We're doing a 2 BR for hubby, myself, 2 daughters (4 &5), 1 baby (newly 1) and my parents. I would hate being so cramped in a 1 BR.

We are a family of three. When we invited my husband's parents to join us, we booked a two bedroom. They got the second bedroom to themselves and we took the master. Our son had the sleeper sofa, but most of the time he was in the master with one of us and the other took the sleeper sofa in the living room.

It just makes it more comfortable.

Does your 2 year old still sleep in a crib? If not, then you would def need a 2 bedroom - unless he/she sleeps with you or something.

We are taking our three children and my parents in December...you'll absolutely need the two bedroom. My parents are getting the secondary bedroom while my husband and I get the primary. Our three children (ages 5, 3 and 3) will get the pullouts in the living area.

Also, there are two types of two bedrooms-

Dedicated-true two bedroom

Lock Out-This is also a two bedroom but, the second bedroom has a kitchenette in it. These two bedrooms are actually an adjoining one bedroom and a studio that can be used as a two bedroom when the adjoining door is opened.

HTH-

We have a Lake view studio and I can't remember if it's better to have an even or odd number room not to be facing another room?? Can't remember:confused3.
Nancy princess:

The odd numbers face the inner part of the resort. The even numbers face out. So yes you would like to request an even numbered room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!