Bay Lake Fishing & Weather Report

Tuesday, April 27

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 8:AM and "Good" at 1:PM and "Good" at 7:30PM .

Temps are to hit 84 degrees with a 54 % humidity.
Sunny today with 0 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Partly Cloudy and 62 degrees and 10% chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Wednesday, April 28

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 7:30AM and "Excellent" at 1:PM and "Excellent" at 7:30PM .

Temps are to hit 79 degrees with a 41 % humidity.
Sunny today with 0 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Mostly Clear and 56 degrees and 10% chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Thursday, April 29

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 8:AM and "Excellent" at 2:30PM and "Good" at 8:PM .

Temps are to hit 83 degrees with a 49 % humidity.
Sunny today with 10 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Mostly Clear and 61 degrees and 10% chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Friday, April 30

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 8:AM and "Good" at 3:PM and "Good" at 8:PM .

Temps are to hit 81degrees with a 70 % humidity.
Scattered T-Storms today with 40 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, T-Storms early and 69 degrees and 40 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Saturday, May 1

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 8:AM and "Good" at 3:30PM to 8:PM .

Temps are to hit 92 degrees with a 65 % humidity.
Mostly Sunny today with 10 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Mostly Clear and 72 degrees and 10 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Sunday, May 2

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 7:-9:AM and "Good" at 6:PM .

Temps are to hit 95 degrees with a 62 % humidity.
Partly Cloudy today with 10 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Partly Cloudy and 72 degrees and 10 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Monday, May 3

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 7:AM and "Excellent" at 7:PM .

Temps are to hit 95 degrees with a 61 % humidity.

Overnight low, Partly Cloudy and 73 degrees and 10 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Tuesday, May 4

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Excellent" at 7:AM and "Good" at 1:30PM and "Excellent" at 7:PM .

Temps are to hit 92 degrees with a 64 % humidity.
Mostly Sunny today with 20 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Isolated T-Storms and 72 degrees and 30 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Wednesday, May 5

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Excellent" at 7:30AM and "Good" at 1:30PM and "Excellent" at 7:30PM .

Temps are to hit 87 degrees with a 74 % humidity.
Scattered T-Storms today with 40 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Isolated T-Storms and 72 degrees and 30 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

:confused3

Frank, Rog, Jeff----I Can't believe it. Since we got home from the Fl Keys and Florida, I have not wet a line.

Did I catch fish every day for 40+ days that we were on the road. Hell no ! ! ! When I was nailing them, life was good. Let me correct that "Life was Super".

I have been passing the time untill I get the fishing bug again. I have been doing a bit of ground hog (woodchuck) control for local farmers.

My lil .17 caliber Hornady Rimfire Magnum, Harris adjustable bipod with a 20X Unertyl scope is still dead on a 150 yds. Good out to a tad over 200 with no wind

I have 5 farms within 20 minutes of home and 1000 + acres to hunt. The farmers love the old guy from the big city to help in population control. Last year I got a coyote with the .17 cal. That dairy farmer almost gave me a great big smooch. I will bet back to fishing, but right now I am savoring my Keys memories.

Gonna be 70 years old in October, but I stll have a lot to accomplish on my BUCKET LIST and I can still get up down those hills pretty well.

john-----This year may be the first in 10 that I did not get a Spring Gobbler, but I do have, 21 late afternoon, chucks. IT CAN BE GOOD TO BE RETIRED. OOOOOPS ! ! ! My b-ball ladies start summer league in June--Maybe I am not quite retitred.

John, I havent eat'n any ground hog in a good many year.:sad2: Do ya ever cook one up now and then ?
My mother use'ta cook up a mean pot of g.hog , don't remember her recipe, but she'd slow stew inna big pot with carrots, potato, onions and a few other items. Talk about finger lick'n good,THAT WOMAN COULD COOK !

Your welcome to come shoot moles at our house :thumbsup2,,the dog can't keep up with them.

Only fishing I've done so far this season is back at our pond,,am sure look'n forward to fishing with Rog at Guntersville Lake ,:woohoo:
I do believe Rog has gottn out to fish a couple times this season.

:confused:

Frank: Chucks are vegeterians and they s/b good eating. Being a dedicated groundhog hunter for close to 50 years, I have not hit on a good recipe.

I have a name for the grounhog (woodchuck). I call them, when they are standing up "the back pasture grizzlie".

Chewy and more than gamey tasting, the best I could ever do is a doulble grinding, for chuck burgers, mixed with ground pork/beef, lots of seasoning and grilled. Also, usid as meatballs in sauce.

A great thing about the lil .17 it does not blow them up like my .243 and .270.

A handloaded .270 with a 100 grain Hornandy Psp bullet, loaded below red line was my best chuck shooter over 500yds. Got real close at a 1000 yds, with somebody spotting. Just can't use the .270 around here. That is why the lil .17 is just fine.

If I miss with the .17 (me miss ????) the bullet disintergrates on ground impact.
john

Thursday, May 6

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Excellent" at 8:AM and "Good" at 2:30PM and "Excellent" at 8:30PM .

Temps are to hit 90 degrees with a 69 % humidity.
Isolated T-Storms today with 30 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Partly Cloudy and 70 degrees and 20 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Friday, May 7

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Excellent" at 8:30AM and "Good" at 2:30PM and "Excellent" at 8:30PM .

Temps are to hit 91 degrees with a 66 % humidity.

Overnight low, Partly Cloudy and 71 degrees and 20 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Saturday, May 8

he best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Excellent" at 8:30AM and "Excellent" at 8:30PM .

Temps are to hit 91 degrees with a 65 % humidity.
Sunny today with a 0 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Partly Cloudy and 70 degrees and 20 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll .

Sunday, May 9

The best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 6:-9:AM and "Good" at 6:-11:PM .

Temps are to hit 87 degrees with a 56 % humidity.

Overnight low, Clear and 56 degrees and 0 % chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Monday, May 10

The best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 7:AM thru 12:PM "Good" and at 6:30:PM .

Temps are to hit 85 degrees with a 58 % humidity.

Overnight low, Clear and 68 degrees and 0 % chance of Precip

Happy fishing ya'll.

Tuesday, May 11

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 7:AM and "Good" at 12:PM and "Good" at 8:PM .

Temps are to hit 87 degrees with a 62 % humidity.

Overnight low, Partly Cloudy and 69 degrees and 10% chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Wednesday, May 12

the best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Good" at 7:AM and "Excellent" at 12:PM and "Good" at 7:30PM .

Temps are to hit 88 degrees with a 59 % humidity.
Partly Cloudy today with 10 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Partly Cloudy and 69 degrees and 0% chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

Thursday, May 13

The best fishing on Bay Lake TODAY is SPOSE to be "Excellentat 7:AM and "Excellent" at 1:30PM and "Excellent" at 7:30PM .

Temps are to hit 88 degrees with a 59 % humidity.
Mostly Sunny today with 0 % chance of Precip.

Overnight low, Mostly Clear and 69 degrees and 10% chance of Precip.

Happy fishing ya'll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter