Bathing suit shopping

la79al

DIS Veteran
We usually wait until June to shop for swimwear and end up with very few choices. The kids are getting a couple weeks at the beach this summer and have decided to start looking early. ODD will be 13 by summer and is in that awkward stage between kids clothes and adult clothes. She would love a Stitch suit. Or a few other random patterns. Where does everyone buy swimsuits?

Our most recent suits have come from Amazon. It's great if you have kind of a style in mind. I'll order several that have free returns and keep only her favorite.

I love the suits at Sam Club. They come in late winter or early spring. They don’t have a huge selection, but they have enough when they first come on in at great prices. I like the ones with shorts and a separate top that allow for easy bathrooms breaks. I buy Oneil rash guards from Amazon to keep shoulders from burning during long days in the sun.

Does athleta sell swimsuits for girls ? I know they started a young girl line awhile ago. I‘ve gotten a few suits there for myslef and love how the elastic doesn’t wear out after many washes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter