Bates Motel: Anyone but me watching?

We had a winter storm hit a couple days ago so I decided t binge watch this show. I just finished the episode where Alex picks up Norman to take to mental hospital. Going to watch more today.

I was not liking the show at first and almost quit watching. Didn't think they, Norma and Norman, were too crazy. But the show was brilliant in it's slow build... or its depicting the slow deterioration of Norman's mind. I don't like all the absurdity of the constant crime that happens in that one small town. But I can overlook that like I do on other shows. I am glad I didn't quit watching.

Last edited:
I was looking for this thread the other day because the new and final season has started and I wanted to hear what everyone was thinking. Thank you @lovin'fl for bumping it back up!!

Loving the new season! Love the way the house looks when Norman is in his delusional moments (bright and colourful with delicious food galore) and then how they flash to the reality of the grey filth that he he is really living in.

I don't think Chick is with the police. I think he's just concerned about Norman. He can see that something is very wrong.

I haven't watched this week's episode yet. I'm going to watch it tonight while my mom is out.

sailorstitch

All caught up. Just want to say that the Norman actor is amazing. That smirk he does, where you don't know if he's happy or wanting to choke someone out... that's just perfect and chilling.

Chick's working on his suspense novel about the happenings with Norman, that's the reason he's so involved and wants the info on what Norman's doing. He was talking on his recorder about some of the "events" last week, then told Norman he was writing a suspense novel this week and wanted more info about the dumped car.

Such a fantastic show. I'm sad this is the final season.

I am very sad that this is the last season. I have thoroughly enjoyed the series. Vera's my girl and Freddie is pretty flawless as a young Anthony Perkins.

Vera is a wonderful actress! I was hoping after she died on the show, she would stick around. It's funny to hear Freddie in real life with his accent. I never would have guessed!

I feel so bad for Romero! He can't catch a break. He's pretty good looking too, if I do say so myself... lol Norma chose good! ;)

I'm watching. I'm 3 episodes behind though. This is a very intense show to chew through. And I need to set aside a day to binge through all the episodes. This isn't like Criminal Minds, with a serial killer that we don't know and don't care about, so it's easy to watch for an hour. Poor Norman! :( Watching him go psycho in the season premiere was really hard & unsettling. :scared1: This show is one of the best written shows I've watched though. And it's great that the writing hasn't gone downhill for this last season, but that they've ramped things up further. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Are ya all ready? So excited. Since Sundays have gone to crap (TWD stinks now). Can look forward to Mondays.

So isn't Rihanna's, Marion's, boyfriend the walking dead dude that Negan killed not long ago? Yes, Sam Loomis was Spencer on TWD.

Last edited:
Great episode this week. Jury's out for me on Rihanna's acting chops but I am keeping an open mind! They certainly make a very attractive couple though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter