Bars to check out in Disney

You guys are AWESOME!! I'm going to go over your suggestions with the BF and will let you know what we go with :) woohoo two months to go!!

Lots of good suggestions so far, but no one has mentioned the bar at Il Mulino. Very cool, in a metropolitan way. And the Cabana Bar is outdoors by the pools at the Dolphin. Very cool in a South Beach way, with low, hip outdoor furniture and lounge/beds.

Bluezoo is a must stop at. Only place I've ever been served a drink that was on fire and one that was smoking. NOW they were not the best drinks every but they were sure fun to watch being made. I also had the bazooka joe martini and it was quit interesting to hear how they made it.

Territory Lounge is really pretty and relaxing. Beer cheese fondue and the donuts and a few drinks YES PLEASE!!

Tambu Lounge is good as well.

In Epcot the wine bar in Italy is a must. As well as all of the booths around World showcase.

Vickis3js said:
Territory Lounge is really pretty and relaxing. Beer cheese fondue and the donuts and a few drinks YES PLEASE!!

I've heard about the beer cheese fondue one too many times - I'm officially putting it on my list for my next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter