Barbecue tools?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
If you are staying in a cabin at CC, where do you go to get barbecue tools?

Thank you.
Bobbi:)

I do not know, I am asking because my husband wants to know what to expect!

Check when you get there, either in the cabin or in the activity center.

:earsboy: Bill

Maybe someone will tell us, but we have until December 1 to find out. :) We will ask at desk for sure if we do not know by then.

The standard locations are the activity center or the resort store, I've never found them at the front desk.

:earsboy: Bill

Silly question but do they sell charcoal or are they grills gas?

Depends on the location. I think WL/VWL/CCV got gas grills put in during the construction. VGC, VGF, PVB, Aulani all have gas grills too. BWV, BCV, SSR, OKW, BLT all have Charcoal grills.

At BWV, the grill is near Community Hall. There is a sign on the grill saying that grill supplies and charcoal are available in Community Hall.

Speaking of grills, has anyone used the gas grills at the Poly? I was checking them out for a future stay and couldn't figure out how to ignite it.

Has no one used the grills at CC yet? They look great.

We didn't use the grills during our stay in September but they do look very nice. Somewhere I read about the grilling tools but can't remember what it said! Sorry. I do suspect the sign was in the grill area.

As a side note, the booklet in the cabin that lists dining options has a mistake in it. Geyser Point opens for breakfast half an hour later than stated. I walked over at the opening time listed only to have to return half an hour later. Our cabin wasn't too far from GP so it was no big deal but I would have been ticked if our cabin was at either end!

We didn't use the grills during our stay in September but they do look very nice. Somewhere I read about the grilling tools but can't remember what it said! Sorry. I do suspect the sign was in the grill area.

As a side note, the booklet in the cabin that lists dining options has a mistake in it. Geyser Point opens for breakfast half an hour later than stated. I walked over at the opening time listed only to have to return half an hour later. Our cabin wasn't too far from GP so it was no big deal but I would have been ticked if our cabin was at either end!
Thanks for the heads up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!