Bar Crawl?

We had a group of nine on a girls' cruise last year! Got the idea from another thread on here (I believe someone's trip report...). I made a chart with different spots where you can buy a drink. Got some of those scratch-off stickers from Amazon and put them over each location, so you had to scratch it off when you'd had a drink at that location.

Man, that was a fun weekend. :) I'll be happy to share the card I made for it, if you have Publisher! :)

Edit: So sorry, didn't give a lot of details, haha. If I remember correctly (again, fun weekend ;) ) we took the whole weekend/cruise to do it. That's a lot to do in one day. I didn't specify drinks, only because with nine women everyone has different likes and dislikes... and coordinating schedules and carpools for this thing was difficult enough, I was not about to petition for poison preference. Only one we skipped: Castaway Cay. It was pretty much a given we were going to have a frozen drink in our hands, no one wanted to deal with a piece of paper or a card as well. @suedon70 was going to get a prize for the winner, but she was the winner so I believe she just bought herself a souvenir. Haha!

Have fun!! :D

I love this!!! Yes, please share if you don’t mind!

I created this for my sailing on the fantasy last time and will use it again in June.

This is awesome as well!!

Thank you both so much for the ideas!

I love this!!! Yes, please share if you don’t mind!

This is awesome as well!!

Thank you both so much for the ideas!

I'm so so sorry! My computer took a dump on me and I just got the new one back... thankfully they recovered about 95% of my stuff. I changed the logo to the Fantasy, and I'm uploading it as a PNG file. :) Just cover the little drink pictures with those scratch off stickers (they're super cheap on Amazon). If you need the original Publisher file, let me know - I haven't checked the locations (I did mine according to where they are on the Dream).

EDIT: Yeah, you'll definitely have to change location names... I'm sorry!

Attachments

• PUB CRAWL - Fantasy.png
    PUB CRAWL - Fantasy.png
    250.8 KB · Views: 64
  • PUB CRAWL - Dream.png
    PUB CRAWL - Dream.png
    248.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

This is so awesome!! Thank you!! ❤️❤️

I'm so so sorry! My computer took a dump on me and I just got the new one back... thankfully they recovered about 95% of my stuff. I changed the logo to the Fantasy, and I'm uploading it as a PNG file. :) Just cover the little drink pictures with those scratch off stickers (they're super cheap on Amazon). If you need the original Publisher file, let me know - I haven't checked the locations (I did mine according to where they are on the Dream).

EDIT: Yeah, you'll definitely have to change location names... I'm sorry!

I heard an idea from another cruise line and thinking of organizing it for my Alaska cruise on the Wonder in July. Every puts in $10 to the pot. You pick 5 places on the ship to have a drink. The organizer brings 5 decks of cards. At each stop everyone takes a random card. At the end whoever has the best poker hand wins the money. Adds a little fun and something to talk about as you mingle.

I heard an idea from another cruise line and thinking of organizing it for my Alaska cruise on the Wonder in July. Every puts in $10 to the pot. You pick 5 places on the ship to have a drink. The organizer brings 5 decks of cards. At each stop everyone takes a random card. At the end whoever has the best poker hand wins the money. Adds a little fun and something to talk about as you mingle.

This is a cool idea! Sptfr97 and I and 8 of our friends are doing another girls' cruise this September so we might do this!

are you the one organizing this on the fb group? Surprised to see someone here on my cruise, didn't think any DISboard people would be!
Yes! We ended up being low key and it was awesome! It was great just to get to know others from the cruise.

We had a group of nine on a girls' cruise last year! Got the idea from another thread on here (I believe someone's trip report...). I made a chart with different spots where you can buy a drink. Got some of those scratch-off stickers from Amazon and put them over each location, so you had to scratch it off when you'd had a drink at that location.

Man, that was a fun weekend. :) I'll be happy to share the card I made for it, if you have Publisher! :)

Edit: So sorry, didn't give a lot of details, haha. If I remember correctly (again, fun weekend ;) ) we took the whole weekend/cruise to do it. That's a lot to do in one day. I didn't specify drinks, only because with nine women everyone has different likes and dislikes... and coordinating schedules and carpools for this thing was difficult enough, I was not about to petition for poison preference. Only one we skipped: Castaway Cay. It was pretty much a given we were going to have a frozen drink in our hands, no one wanted to deal with a piece of paper or a card as well. @suedon70 was going to get a prize for the winner, but she was the winner so I believe she just bought herself a souvenir. Haha!

Have fun!! :D
Do you still have this?! Would love to print this for our trip. :-)

Absolutely! Thank you so much!
Found it. It was kind of old, so I redid it. The original called for scratch-off stickers, but we found it's easier to check boxes, as we're more likely to get our hands on a pen than a coin. (I don't even carry change in the real world, much less on a ship, lol!)
Also - you'll need to figure out your own prize. Everyone chip in $20, buy something from the gift shop, bottle of aspirin and a gallon of water, whatever floats your boat. ;) Y'all have fun!!

Attachments

• DISNEY DREAM BAR CRAWL.png
    DISNEY DREAM BAR CRAWL.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 18

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter