Banked and Borrowed

Jack_Sparrow_NJ

DIS Veteran
If I have two contracts, both with current points and one with banked points and the other with borrowed points can I change a reservation to use all of the banked and borrowed points before any of the current points? I don’t want to be stuck with points I can’t use or bank

If I have two contracts, both with current points and one with banked points and the other with borrowed points can I change a reservation to use all of the banked and borrowed points before any of the current points? I don’t want to be stuck with points I can’t use or bank
Are the contracts both under the same membership? And was the reservation made during the home resort priority period?

I'm going to answer based on the assumption that the contracts are under one membership and they are either the same home resort or the reservation was secured at 7 months or less.

All you need to do is modify the reservation without changing the dates, resort or villa type. Then make sure that both contracts have been chosen. It may not appear as if the banked points will be taken first but in the end your current points will be freed up and the banked points will be used.

Are the contracts both under the same membership? And was the reservation made during the home resort priority period?

I'm going to answer based on the assumption that the contracts are under one membership and they are either the same home resort or the reservation was secured at 7 months or less.

All you need to do is modify the reservation without changing the dates, resort or villa type. Then make sure that both contracts have been chosen. It may not appear as if the banked points will be taken first but in the end your current points will be freed up and the banked points will be used.
Thank you. I thought that might be the case but was afraid to try it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter