Baggallini for Pooh Sized?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Does anyone know how large the baggallini messanger bag strap goes for pooh sized people? Anyone have one they can measure for me? Thanks.

One person in the other Baggallini thread (the one with the link for purchasing) stated that she felt like she was a walking ad for a cross your heart bra add. :teeth: Not sure if this helps any.
But regardless of your chest size the strap is going to be there in the middle!! :teeth:

Bunchkin said:
But regardless of your chest size the strap is going to be there in the middle!! :teeth:

I think that was why the OP was asking. Pooh isn't large on top he is large around the middle :teeth:

I would like to know the length also, because my middle is pooh sized! :rotfl: OH BOTHER pooh:

I had a lot of hesitation about buying the Bagalini on-line because I wasn't sure how it would fit. I actually tried one on and was amazed with how well it fit.

Also, I was able to comfortably wear it tucked in on my left side for the periords when I felt safter not having it on my back. (ie trekking through the airport crowds Memorial Day Weekend!)

It is officially my new travel bag! :woohoo:

I bought my Baggallini and I am pooh-sized in the chest and tummy. I haven't used it in WDW yet - but it seems comfy when I've worn it around the house. The strap does go diagonally down the front of you and you can adjust the length pretty well. I'll have to check the exact length when I get home and I'll post again. ;) pooh: pooh:

Oh OK, I didn't realize it didn't fit like a fanny pack with just a fancier name ;)
Thanks!

When we were in Wal-Mart today they had a pack in the camping area that had two bottle holders and it was good size for around 10 bucks. I do think you are supposed to wear it on your "fanny" rather than in the front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter