Bad night to live in Cleveland..

LOL I was in cleveland for Adam, and I went to the concert and a plane flew by with a sign that said "LEBRON WHO?" and i, with my infinite wisdom of sports went "WHOS LEBRON??"

Uhhh lets just say I have never felt so many evil eyes on me. XD

I'm from that area and it's terrible that lebron left. He doesn't even care anymore he wasn't even trying the last couple games , but what ever he can go to the heat! We don't need him!!

Was Cleveland crazy Thursday night I was in vacation then so i wasn't here.

I used to like him as a person, but didn't he allegedly rape a girl? Or there was some kind of scandal surrounding him.
Now I just think he is a trypical pro athletic who thinks he is hot stuff and everything. It's just his attitude I can't stand.
I do respect his talent, he is an amazing basketball player, but he's just too full of himself.

He was more of a jerk when he was younger...but the Zen Master Phil Jackson kind of calmed him down it seems. I like the new Kobe better.

I hate Lebron. I don't care where he plays, I'll still hate him. Sure he's a "good" player to some people, but seriously, who needs a full HOUR to tell the world where he is going to be playing. That's ridiculous.

As for his decision, I'm kind of surprised he chose the Heat. Yeah he's trying to set himself up to win a ring...but he's gonna have to compete with Wade and Bosh for the spotlight..something he LOVES to have. Oh well.

Let's see how this season goes, shall we!? :-)

You guys call him a bad person because he left Cleveland and had the hour long event, but do you know how much money he raised for the Boys and Girls Club.

Yep. Excactly

But I still hope he doesnt win

I'm from that area and it's terrible that lebron left. He doesn't even care anymore he wasn't even trying the last couple games , but what ever he can go to the heat! We don't need him!!

Was Cleveland crazy Thursday night I was in vacation then so i wasn't here.

I'm from South Florida, and it's pretty good for our team. :P
Personally, I don't watch basketball & from what everyone keeps saying.. I think they shouldn't have left their home teams simply because they WANTED more money to play a sport they "love". That doesn't make sense to me..

But a lot of people down here are happy. Season tickets sold out within 3 hours down here.

I'm from South Florida, and it's pretty good for our team. :P
Personally, I don't watch basketball & from what everyone keeps saying.. I think they shouldn't have left their home teams simply because they WANTED more money to play a sport they "love". That doesn't make sense to me..

But a lot of people down here are happy. Season tickets sold out within 3 hours down here.
It wasn't money it was for the ring...they all would have gotten the max if they stayed with their old teams. Well maybe not Bosh because he plays for a Canadian team. Sorry that was my poor attempt to make fun of Canada lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter