**Bad Mothers and Others - Pre-trip report

WOW ... sounds like a fabulous trip ... I am sure you will love the Magic ... can't wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2

Ive not had the time to do a pre trippie but i have crossed your plans with mine, we might be able to do the EMH at Epcot on the 20th, where are you guys planning on starting off?:cool1:

I don't know that we've got any real firm plans for that evening. We will definitely want to see Illuminations. How about if we say we will be outside the Rose and Crown at 8.30 pm - if you are around we'll meet you there? If not, no problem :)

I don't know that we've got any real firm plans for that evening. We will definitely want to see Illuminations. How about if we say we will be outside the Rose and Crown at 8.30 pm - if you are around we'll meet you there? If not, no problem :)

We have an adr at 7pm so we will make our way over after and look out for you guys, have a fab hol:banana::banana::banana:

todays the day
hope you all have a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter