Back to Back cruises and CC gifts

EcbLovesMickey

Willing to Work for Disney Dollars!!!
Our first Disney cruise is a B2B 4 night/3 night this April. My question is, on the second part of our cruise will we receive the CC welcome gift in our cabin?

I would think so. It's two separate cruises so I would think that you should receive your CC gift for your second cruise.

Yes, we have been on a few back to backs and you will get a gift for each cruise.

Yes, we have been on a few back to backs and you will get a gift for each cruise.

That's good to hear. We're doing the 2-day followed by the 7-day MR cruise, so I'm going to give my SIL the gift from the 2-day cruise since this is her first. I don't really see the need for two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter