Back from my weekend crop

and I think that they would match you up with someone. I know there were several groups of 3 that had two rooms but did all their croppin together in one room, just slept in seperate ones. I guess that is something you could ask them. I am trying to get you Linda's email as she is the one in charge of the whole thing.

goofymom/pop said:
:rotfl2:

How are you? and Trina?

Crop circles?Shhhhsssshhhhhh....we don't want anyone to know that we are responsible for making all those beautiful marks in the cornfields....I mean in the scrapbooks.

So what brings you over to the craft board? Going to start a new hobby? Your welcome to join us and create a Great Scrapbooking Adventure weekend for all us scrappers. Hey I will even let you help with my journaling.

Yeah Trina is doing scrapbooking now though she has moved away from books and is creating 3 dimensional photo boxes that fold out and hold 36 or some number of pictures. She's teaching classes at some place called Recollections (though I have no idea why it is called that since I have been in there 10 times and I don't recall anything).
Every time she starts to scrap something I tell her I can do the same thing on the computer so now she's got me doing interactive slide shows and personal DVDs with photos, voice overs, and music videos. I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut when she gets in these moods.
So I wandered over to see what was up here and to more or less goof off and cause members to scratch their heads and ask "who is this guy and why is he bugging us?"

Good to see you still around Cindy!

Jeff

"I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut when she gets in these moods."

Jeff, don't you "recall" how Trina got involved with some guy making lanyards for some crazy pin event several years ago? Don't tell me you are never moody :)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter