• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from Disney

CGEEKESS

Earning My Ears
Hi All:
Just returned from Ft. Wilderness on 8/30. We were in Cabin 2844 and the location was not bad. A short walk to buses and the pool. We shipped groceries ahead and they were waiting when we got there. We also used Your Ride Transportation to get from the airport to the campground and were thrilled with the service. They stopped at a Publix for a 1/2 hour grocery shop. We arrived at 11:30 and were allowed to go right into our cabin. No towel animals or anything unique the 1st day so I left a note with the tip asking the maid to hide the kids stuffed animals. Well, she not only hid them but scattered towel animals around in hiding places as well with notes saying "I'm not here". The kids loved it. Unfortunately, it only happened one day but was one of their favorite parts of the trip. Dinner at Whispering Canyons and lunch at 50s Prime Time were their other favorites. Great interaction with the group. Lines were not bad at all and we only had an hour or two of rain in the afternoon, while we were back resting at the cabin.

We all loved the cabin and enjoyed the roominess over a normal hotel. If we ever get the opportunite to go back, we will definitely stay at Fort Wilderness. Thank you to all for the tips and advice. They made the vacation great!!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter