Back from Alaska 7/13-20 sailing, any questions?

We spent the entire day out there, from about 11-4:30 we played shuffleboard a few times and then ran around to see all of the characters in their Alaska gear.

They are Krispy Kreme's on the other ships but not sure on the Wonder. I know they freeze them as they were very cold and this explains why the glaze is gloopy. If that' s a word. My kids loved them. I passed every time.

Yes to the KK. They just taste different because they have been frozen. We used Mosquito repellent in Skagway while waiting to be picked up for our excursion. So glad I had it.

Can you please tell me more about the free shuttle from Canada Place to Suspension Bridge? Do we just hop on or do we have to get tickets somewhere first?

Can you tell me more about Ketchikan. Is there a good crab restaurant at this port?

Would you recommend your dining servers? Thank you!

Can you please tell me more about the free shuttle from Canada Place to Suspension Bridge? Do we just hop on or do we have to get tickets somewhere first?

Can you tell me more about Ketchikan. Is there a good crab restaurant at this port?

sent you a private message

You just stand in line and hop on! Easy peasy.
Ketchikan, you MUST try alaska fish house. So amazing. Im not sure if they have crab legs, but they have amazing fish and chips and chowder.

Our servers were Arlan and Anabela and they were perfect!

How was the dinner on the Taste of Alaska night?
Two words: CRAB LEGS.
Have them, have seconds...maybe even ask for the entree size like my six year old did.
They were awesome.

My husband had the elk and liked it. I ordered the lobster and it was awful. tough and chewy. I stopped after one bite. worst entree on the entire cruise.

Donuts were not KK, as I asked the person who was tending to that part of the buffet.
Dinner temp. was good, I was never chilly, but, out on deck, yep, it was cold..

Two words: CRAB LEGS.
Have them, have seconds...maybe even ask for the entree size like my six year old did.
They were awesome.

My husband had the elk and liked it. I ordered the lobster and it was awful. tough and chewy. I stopped after one bite. worst entree on the entire cruise.

I've read it's not the best so we were thinking of going to Palo that night but don't want to miss the crab legs.

I've read it's not the best so we were thinking of going to Palo that night but don't want to miss the crab legs.

Eat crab legs at Tracy's crab shack in Juneau, they were much better and you won't feel like you are missing out on anything if you go to Palo

I'd like to know more about the free shuttle as well to the Suspension Bridge.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter