• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from a Magical first trip with toddler and so much to say about it! (6/29 - 7/7)

TheDailyMoo

DIS Veteran
I posted earlier about how I've been very grumpy about corporate Disney and all its' choices and decisions the last few years and I'll admit it's been easy to get swallowed up by all the negativity around these boards and the internet in general. I truly was expecting the worst and to my pleasant surprise the trip was nothing short of absolute magic! That being said...there were many bumps and issues along the way!

A little background, my wife and I used to go all the time starting in the mid 2000s until we decided to have our first child and so 2016 was our last trip. Fast forward a few years and we made plans to take our DS down to experience the magic and lo and behold...a pandemic hit. Scrapped those plans and tried again next summer...and again canceled last minute as we just weren't feeling it. This year we were gung-ho and like the 80s song says, nothing's gonna stop us now!

Before the report itself I'd just like to point out the obvious to everyone that has dealt with this already but...traveling with a four year old is a WHOLE lot different than just grabbing an Uber, hopping on the plane, and winging things along the way when it's just you and your wife or husband or whoever! Luckily things went way smoother than I thought and I would like to just tell everyone that if you don't have CLEAR and TSA Precheck...get 'em! They were a time saver and a half!

OK here goes:

Getting There: Was sad that Magical Express wasn't a thing anymore. Always loved the videos they played. Really set the fun tone for the vacation. Because Sunshine Flyer was running a promo I decided to try them out. When we got to MCO and the ground floor after baggage claim I instinctively power walked to the opposite end where I remember ME being set up only to realize that Sunshine Flyer was operating out of Bus Bay 3 or something which was allll the way back where we started. So we headed there and the check in was outside. They were friendly enough and we waited about 15 minutes for our bus to come to take us to the Swan. It was us and another family so the bus was pretty private and comfortable. All in all it was 32 for two adults and free for my DS going one way. I should've booked round trip but wanted to check them out first before committing. That was a mistake but I'll get to it later.

The Swan: I honestly cannot express how happy I was with our Swan stay. I used to have a very negative feeling about the Swan and Dolphin, I guess mostly because they had a reputation for conventions and I knew they weren't really Disney themed. The main reason for choosing the Swan/Dolphin was that I wanted to be in walking distance of Epcot and HS so that I could walk with the stroller and save time. Little did I know how little we would actual walk but instead take the FriendShip. Another deciding factor was obviously the price as compared to the other resorts there and the fact that my Amex card would give me a free upgrade and $100 in credits as it is considered one of their Hotel Collection hotels. I had no idea if the Swan or Dolphin was better but after the good folks at the Swan Dolphin board pointed me in the direction of the Swan I made the choice to stay there. I can see now that the Swan and Dolphin are both excellent but it depends the vibe you're looking for and I'm so glad to have picked the low key Swan. At check in I got a wonderful upgrade to a balcony in the East wing facing the Dolphin. Was very happy with it. The beds and pillows were as comfortable as everyone said they would be which is a huge plus you never think of until you're in a hotel trying to sleep at night and you realize...uh oh...the bed and pillows are rocks. The only issue with the room was the AC wasn't exactly perfect but worked just enough to keep us comfortable. Also...we had cleaning...full cleaning...EVERY DAY. We never asked for it they just kept coming around. I had heard horror stories! So this was great. I've never tipped a housekeeper so much before. She was so friendly and even brought us anniversary balloons and a coloring book for my DS the last day. As for the grounds they were very well landscaped and maintained. The Swan quiet pool was never more than a handful of people and the shared pool complex in the middle always had plenty of room if you looked. Here's the thing about the Swan and Dolphin...they are beautiful hotels in their own right that complement each other nicely. I know people say that they aren't "Disney themed" but honestly...if you really want to think of them as themed, you can. The breezeway between the two resorts are lined with palm trees. They have color changing spotlights on them and at night Disney songs play while there is a light show. The resort to me had a Floridian/Caribbean resort type feel to it and just looking at the let's say the Swan/Dolphin buildings and the Yacht Club...I would say the Swan Dolphin feels more Disney themed than the Yacht Club. I know I know the Yacht CLub is wonderful but I'm just saying it's unfair that the Swan Dolphin get a bad rap about not being "Disney" enough. I will say the part about staying at the Swan that was the most irritating was the fact that their MK busses took you to The Transportation and Ticketing Center and not the regular bus stops. That was annoying. I hated having to go through the TTC regularly. Did it take that much more time? Not too much. But it was a hassle to get on the monorail or the Ferry instead of being right there in front of MK. Not necessarily a deal breaker for future visits although would probably make sense to do a split stay near MK for doing just MK then Swan for all others. All in all a great stay in an area that would cost more than double if staying at any of the Disney branded hotels. The hotel stay was great and really set the tone for our trip.

Cast Members: I'd like to talk about the cast members next. I know there has been plenty of negativity toward the cast members as of late, especially many of the newer ones that might have less than magical training. I'm going to say this...out of 9 days worth of countless interactions with cast members from all different parks and divisions, there are maybe three or four that stand out as not being so great and/or a bit rude/unhelpful. But guess what...15 years ago I remember some cast members being rude and unhelpful as well! So many of them went out of their way to be extra sweet and helpful. We even got some magic from a few of them! One night at Magic Kingdom for fireworks we were being ushered away from Liberty Square area and we basically just made a motion if we could stay in what seemed to be an open spot and this one cast member made sure we could even though another began protesting that we couldn't. Small things like that allowed us to make amazing memories on this trip. There was this other instance where we were standing in line to see Olaf and the cast member came out and almost scolded a two year old girl for holding the chains in the front of the lightening lane The parents were good about it but it kind of threw me off. I saw her head into the shade and she was sweating profusely. She looked like she composed herself and came back and was sweet as pie the next time to the family with the little girl and the rest of us as well. Cast members are human and I bet they go through a lot of periods of stress especially in that hot Florida summer sun. Everyone has a bad day or moment. We shouldn't be judging these CM so harshly and expecting them to be the bearers of all magic and unicorns and rainbows while they get paid $15 an hour. That's why I won't mention the negative cast member interactions here because who knows if that's really them or if they were just having a bad day.

Restaurant CMs and Chefs: Just a special shout out to so many wonderful servers and chefs that took the time to come out and speak with us in regards to my DS outside the top 8 food allergies. We can't just order off the generic allergy menu and so many of the chefs were so very good in sitting with us and discussing options that they personally would cook that would be safe. The stress levels were always still high but the servers and chefs made it easy to order and eat out, something we can't freely do at home. Double magic on this one. Will do specific restaurant reviews later.

Magic Kingdom: I don't know how anyone can say the magic is gone from the Kingdom. Ok so going with my toddler obviously introduced a new set of wonder and amazement that I never knew existed. Watching him first walk down Main Street, or watching his face ooh and ahh to the fireworks in front of the castle obviously brought happy tears to my eyes. It was all that I had hoped it would be and more. However, I can still separate that if I want and look at MK through the lens of when I was there before I had my kid. It's the same. Everything is still the same and the feels are all the same. The smell of the Its A Small World building is the same...the smell of the Pirates Queue...the smell of the water and air conditioning in the Splash Mountain tunnels...I mean nothing has changed for me. What has changed are the rides that we prioritized. No more Seven Dwarfs and Space Mountain and Big Thunder...now it was making sure we got on Peter Pan...or the Carrousel (which I had never ridden in over 15 years). I can see how maybe some people were doubting the magic earlier in the year when things weren't back to almost normal. But at this point, it feels good. We were right in front of the castle for Festival of Fantasy and it literally made us well up with tears watching it with our son. Magic Kingdom really is...well...magic. And by the way we were there during the July 4th holiday...it was crowded sure...but...not really to the point I ever felt like a sardine. Tell you the truth it felt about as crowded as I've always remembered it. And as for some of the other parks they almost felt empty considering it was July 4th.

Mobile Order/Checkout: Ummmm...why isn't everyone doing this? I heard nothing but bad things about this and my experience was completely opposite. There would be a long line at say Sleepy Hollow and I'd have a hankering for chicken and waffles. I'd open up the app and see there was an immediate window to order...I would order...say I'm there to start preparing order...and two minutes later I would have my order...and the same person that was ordering in line is still there. This. Was. So. Easy. And same goes for in store shopping checkout. Nobody would be on the mobile checkout line. I would scan the item...press pay...show the lady my QR code...and I'm off. I found myself not wanting to shop where they didn't have this feature. I would just keep telling the workers, "this is so easy why doesn't everyone do it" and they would shrug and say yeah we don't know.

Epcot: Well, this used to be me and my wife's favorite park when it was just the two of us...unfortunately it is now the least favorite having our toddler with us. It just didn't work out that great. Lots of logistical issues with the park and I now see what everyone is saying about the construction. You just can't get anywhere quickly in that park anymore. We did way too many days of Epcot thinking of it like we did before having a kid. Not the same anymore. Even World Showcase wasn't as fun as it used to be when we went just as a couple. It's not like we had a bad time here but there were a few breakdowns and it was definitely the least fun of all the parks. I did however get to ride Guardians by myself and I can say without a doubt...best ride on campus by a mile. Just...so much fun. So much. The backwards fast launch into the dark coaster is like if you took Rockin Roller Coaster's launch...made it on the Everest track that goes backwards...then took the whole thing and put it in Space Mountain...then gave it a ton of steroids and that's what you'd get. What home run with that ride! I can see how the show building is a little ugly and stands out like a sore thumb but still...totally worth it. Also glad I got to Ride Three Caballeros as who knows when they'll shut that down and change it for good. One of my favorites. And speaking of one of my favorites, the avocado margarita from Cava...hm...it's a little...premade like a slushie from 7/11 now...disappointing. All in all still love Epcot but will have to try again when DS is older and can deal with the attractions and WS a little better.

Enchantment vs. Harmonious: So this may be an unpopular opinion but after having seen both a few times now in person I can honestly say Harmonious is the much better show. Of course the previous iterations for both were better but if I had to be ok with a replacement it's going to be Harmonious. Enchantment is just...meh...especially compared to Happily Ever After...and let's not even begin to get into Wishes! You are the Magic just doesn't have the same feel as the other two. Still magical to watch but yeah...not as good. Harmonious at least the songs are good and the fireworks are better. I see what everyone is saying about the barges just ruining all the sightlines. They really are an eyesore. But I also got to see the forth of July show at MK on the 3rd and the Celebrate America at Epcot on the 4th. Both amazing to watch but the Epcot show was way more immersive.

Epcot Area Resorts: Had never stayed at any of these "walkable" resorts nor have I ever even been to any to visit but I absolutely fell in love with this area. I feel like the Boardwalk was my surrogate hotel, so much so that I bought the mug from their store. I didn't go by Yacht and Beach except docking there to pick up passengers but I know people rave about them as well. It was just so cute and cozy feeling and the Swan and Dolphin definitely felt like we were a part of that. Would love to try and rent DVC points for a Boardwalk stay at some point. Just great feels all around and it felt like it was just the people staying at those hotels that had exclusive use of Epcot and HS. It was like living in a private cul-de-sac only where the street is a lake.

I've written quite a bit and will come back with Hollywood Studios and my first time riding Rise...Animal Kingdom and my first time on FOP...my thoughts and experience with Photopass for the first time...and all the restaurant reviews...and especially GENIE+! Just feels good to be writing all this down as a reflection on our first real family trip since DS was born. Was much needed!

Glad you got to take your trip! We just took our 3 year old first time and felt almost exactly the same. Epcot was just brutal. Once you do Living with Land, Nemo, and Figment. You are just kind of stuck looking for things to do that are very far apart from each other. We have a 6 year old as well, so she could do some more items. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on AK. We didn’t plan ahead for that day and it wound up being tough.

Oh how I love your trip report. First, it is nice to hear such positive experiences. We are doing a split stay for the first time between WL and Swan, ending at Swan because it was the only dates I could use my points. I have stayed at WL multiple times, but never Swan. I had the same thought that you mentioned about staying at a MK resort and a Epcot resort. We love Epcot, so I am hoping we still love it,even with the construction. My DD is 17 now and she always loved World Showcase, so I think it will be fine. Looking forward to experiencing the Swan. Loved your description of the lights and palm trees. That sounds beautiful.

Since Wishes left the kingdom, I just feel meh about seeing the fireworks. If we could get a great spot, I would love to see them, but fighting the crowds to see Happily Ever After just wasn’t worth it to me, so I imagine Enchantment will be even less so. I think we will spend our time on rides during that time and just see what we can see from wherever we are in the park.

Looking forward to the rest of your report!

Rest of report:

Hollywood Studios: For some reason since the first time me and DW went down and every subsequent trip thereafter we always start off with Hollywood Studios on our travel day and this was no exception. I love HS. Love the feel. Love the vibe. I love the throwbacks to the earlier days of movies. I love the rides. I hate that there is so little shade though! It gets hot! Also am not a fan of the layout. Almost feels like anywhere you go you have to double back just to get to another part. I probably end up crossing the Chinese Theater 50 times during any given visit. Over the course of our trip we were in HS 2 and a half times and each time was better than the last. I hadn't been back since Galaxy's Edge had opened and being a huge Star Wars fan I was very interested to get to see it. The first I got to see it was in an interesting way. I had a 9:45pm Oga's reservation that I had gone back for by myself while wife was back at hotel with son who was asleep. Turned out that it was Cast member night and they did let me in since I had a res. I spent a lot of the night either hanging around cast members or just walking around GE at night checking out the sights. Even better was seeing it with the family on another day. DS is 4 but kind of knows the Star Wars basics and loved being there. Very cool because Kylo and the stormtroopers came out and walked right by us and Kylo even looked at DS and told him to leave lol. That was pretty awesome not going to lie. As a hardcore original trilogy fan I do wish it was geared more toward Darth Vader and Tatooine and what not but I can't complain too much. It's absolutely beautiful. Taking pics in front of the Millennium Falcon is a dream come true. And yes I did get to ride Rise of the Resistence...by myself...and it was a solid 9/10. Not sure if I had hyped it up so much in my mind all these years but there was just something about it that didn't make it as epic as I thought it be. In fact I would ride GotG 9 times out of 10 when given the choice between the two. Unfortunately Toy Story Land just didn't happen, no time. We passed through it and it looked cool but will have to wait for next time. What my DS did end up loving was Indiana Jones! Go figure. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing but he can't stop doing "stunts" which include the fake fighting they did. I told him you're only allowed to pretend punch daddy. Spoiler: he's bad at fake punching and usually lands them on me anyway. Got to meet Olaf and he gave the longest, most intense hug I've ever seen a character give anyone. Took him to the Lightning McQueen RA but that was just kind of a meh. He's not really into Cars anyway. While walking passed ToT and RnRC I remembered when those were the rides I would do over and over again. Now with a toddler I'm meeting Olaf and Lightning McQueen. My how these trips have changed! One of the best best values in HS or all of Disney World for that matter is the build your own lightsaber (the cheap version) at Star Tours gift shop. I honestly walked out of there saying something I have never said in Disney...They should charge more for that. I almost never feel like I get great value for my money for anything in that place but for $30 to build a really decent functioning with lights and sound and rather hefty lightsaber instead of $200 for a kid that wouldn't know the difference? Uhhh yes please! Ah also before I forget we all got to ride MNMRR and I have to say...it was fun! I was sad when I found out the Great Movie ride was going to be changed over since I loved that ride so much, but it's nice to see a fun and fresh ride take its place. Boy I could spend a lot of time at HS, there really is so much fun even if it's just strolling down the streets. Now if they would only bring back the stunt spectacular and backlot tour...

Bathrooms: I know this is random and petty but the soap they use in the public restrooms...it's horrible. Get me something that foams properly. And some of the dispensers don't really...dispense well. And the water pressure of the sinks! It's like water torture! And we still have manual paper towel dispensers in this day and age? AU-TO-MATIC please. For such a magical trip the bathrooms really had me rolling my eyes every time I used them and this was across all parks and some restaurants. I will be sure to make mention of my favorite restaurant bathrooms during the food review. OK enough of that...

Weather: Damn hot.

Animal Kingdom: We're big fans of Animal Kingdom but have done this park the least over the years. I know many consider it a half day park but not us. We love and appreciate all the intricate theming and work that has been put in by the engineers to recreate Africa and Asia and the natural habitats of the animals on the safaris. We could spend all day snacking and drinking and listening to the pop up entertainment. With the kid...obviously a little different. Although we had a reservation at Tusker for breakfast we decided to wait in standby for the Safari. This took longer than expected and we were way passed our ADR but things actually did work out fine after all. Will speak more on that in food review. But the funny thing is as cool as the safari is...and by the way we saw the most animals we had ever seen on our previous Safaris, our DS honestly loved the animatronic animals on Jungle Cruise so much better as he thought they were not only real but up close and personal. It's so funny some of the perspective you get when a trip is over and you look back on things like that. He's also the biggest fan of Dinosaurs so we spent what seemed to me anyway a ridiculously long time in Dinoland. Now I love Dinosaur the ride but that's the only time I would ever have trekked through that part of AK. But we spent a lot of time doing the dig site and Triceratops spin and playing the stupid carnival games for which I paid $30 just to win a 2 dollar mickey doll. I mean what a rip off that area is! But he loves Dinos so whatever. So instead of riding Everest 10 times like I might've in the past...I was playing $6 a game whack-a-mole. So rained on and off during a lot of the day but the coolest part was seeing Pandora for the first time. They were just opening it when last we went and did not get to see it. Wow I loved it! And I went solo on FOP by purchasing the LL. OK so I totally see why people love this ride. It was awesome! Soarin' on steroids. I absolutely would make that ride a priority anytime I go back. The whole PAndora world was so well done. My wife and I had a nice respite in Satu'li Canteen while DS napped in stroller. It was so lovely...however....the cheeseburger buns? Nope don't see what the big hype is. They were kinda dry and not super flavorful. Oh well can't win 'em all. Perhaps the most magical part of the whole trip came during the Winged Encounters: Kingdom takes flight Macaw show. I don't recall ever seeing this but if you know what I'm talking about its the show where the keeper is talking about her Macaws and music starts to swell and the during the crescendo a whole flock of beautiful Macaws with gorgeous colors fill the skies over you seemingly coming out of nowhere. It was just so damn beautiful and I'm holding DS and I look at my wife and tears start to well up in our eyes. I swear that might've been the most magical moment in over 15 years. Anyway...love Animal Kingdom...it is not a one half day park at all and wish we had swapped out an Epcot for a second AK day.

Photopass: Paid the $169 pre paid price before trip. 8 days worth of photos by pros around the parks. Like the light saber this is one of those things I'm like OK...I got way more value than what I paid for it. $69 for one day is ridiculous...$169 for over a week? Solid! And by the way as great as so many cast members are I found the Photopass CMs to be some of the nicest. It was a pain sometimes waiting for the group ahead of us to finish because the photographer took their time and wanted multiple shots but when it was our turn we were given just as much time and that made it easier to wait knowing that would be the case. By the way Disney could easily force you to pay for prints but the fact that they still allow you to download all your photos is great. Would never not spring for photopass again as long as I was staying more than 3 or 4 days.

Genie+: I dunno...I want to hate it so much I really do. It's Pay-to-Play. They're forcing you to pay for something that was free...and that you could plan ahead for. But try as I might...I didn't hate it! In fact I was sort of into using it. Got the hang of it right away. Did not purchase it for all days though. Mostly just MK and HS. I should've done it for AK too and maybe July 4th at Epcot but did not. Oh well. It's bad enough paying what we pay for tickets then another 15 per each day. And I can see how it would be different values for different people. For me with a toddler I had to buy it because there was no way we were all standing on a 90 minute line for Peter freakin Pan! So many days I bought it it was just to make sure we got on some of the bigger "kiddie" rides. I used it for Jungle Cruise a lot too since it ended up being one of his favorites. Used it for Pirates a few times as well. For me that was money well spent...sort of. BUT...man oh man let me get my hands on this system a few years ago when it was just me and DW and we would spend all day in the parks till close. I could honestly have stacked beyond stacked every day and gotten probably 8-10 top rides easily if not more. So many of the big rides were there at all hours of the day on our trip. Yeah so if we can separate the money aspect from the Genie+ service then yes I think it works and is actually almost better than the old fastpass except you're planning on the fly and not months in advance. The paying part stinks no doubt about it. But Genie+ worked well enough for me and with those that aren't beholden to the schedule of a toddler I think it would work even better. Oh and even though many times our "window to return" expired it would still work anyway. I would not want to test this out but I can almost see gaming the system where you stack early to later knowing that it will accept your reservation anytime after the fact...but maybe there really is a grace period I don't know about and let's say 3 hours later it just won't work. I don't know. The latest we tapped in was maybe a little over an hour and a half after window closed. YMMV.

Air Conditioning: I know there was some debate about whether or not Disney was going cheap with the AC so I made it a point to be mindful of how well the ACs were working. And in the end I have come to the conclusion...I have no idea! Some buildings were cold...some were downright hot...some were just cool enough. I even noticed within a show building or ride the temperature would fluctuate. Walking into Figment queue before loading was warm...then inside ride got much cooler. I remember Splash Mountain queue in the cave always being freezing...not so much. Same with Pirates queue. But then Seven Dwarfs was freezing at one point and other buildings were very cold too. So I don't see how or why they would lower some thermostats while raising others. I think maybe the system is just getting old and wonky? Or maybe they're turning off some vents and keeping others on? I'm not sure but it's hot down there and I do so love my AC!

Extra Magic Hours: Stayed at Swan which counts as a Deluxe so got access to extra magic hours...and in 8nights/9days...only 2. I remember back in the day we'd have what felt like Extra Magic hours every day depending on the park. How many times we closed down MK at 1 AM. Disney has to up the frequency of the EMH a bit. Little cheap with that.

I'd like to do the Dining next but this is good for now. I wish MDE had a way of showing you past experiences and ADRs and rides you booked. I mean they have all that info obviously! It would make it so much easier to go off a list. Lots of food reviews talk about soon.

Last edited:

Thank you for your review, my wife and I are going in two weeks with a 1 1/2 year old and we are very similar to you and your wife. We are staying at the boardwalk for the very same reasons you listed, since Epcot and HS will be our most frequented we can walk/boat to them. I also had that feeling about Epcot, thought it might lose some of it's appeal with a small child in tow now.

I wasn't considering PhotoPass but you may have sold me on it. Would be nice to capture the memories

Thank you for your review, my wife and I are going in two weeks with a 1 1/2 year old and we are very similar to you and your wife. We are staying at the boardwalk for the very same reasons you listed, since Epcot and HS will be our most frequented we can walk/boat to them. I also had that feeling about Epcot, thought it might lose some of it's appeal with a small child in tow now.

I wasn't considering PhotoPass but you may have sold me on it. Would be nice to capture the memories
I mean if you're going for any length of time over say 3 or 4 days just do it! The parks and resorts are stacked with Photopass people and they are all so nice. And the lines for them were minimal even in front of lets say Castle or Epcot ball or Tree of Life. Looking at all the pics I got for 169 makes me feel like this was one of the only bargains of the trip! And Boardwalk really became my surrogate hotel! I loved the Swan for the price and location and its' amenities but walking passed the Boardwalk gave me all the good feels. We ate at Trattoria al Forno a lot which to me is a very reasonably priced restaurant for Disney. Went to get snacks and cool off in the Boardwalk shops on our way back from Epcot walk. And by the way the walk was fine from the Swan but even better from the Boardwalk. Even on the hottest days after hours in the park I would want to walk over waiting for the boat if we missed it. As for Epcot...I mean it really was always our favorite park...I love the whole 80s nostalgic vibe in that place plus then you have the awesomeness of the world showcase but...it just didn't work this time. But I liked Harmonious and Guardians is just out of this world fun! The construction sucks big time so will have to deal with that. Feel free to ask any questions about anything toddler wise in parks.

Looking through the eyes of a child is magical.
I mean it really is a game changer! However I did try to be objective about the "magic" and really tried to separate the wonder of being with my toddler for the first time and how I would've felt if it was still just me and my wife as a couple and I really do feel like all the same feelings of "magic" are present today just like they were years ago.

Thanks for this! Some great info for our upcoming trip that I'm gonna steal. Our girls will be almost 4 and almost 2 for their very first trip and I'm a little overwhelmed at figuring out how to balance everything.

Pack enough gear to meet their needs but want to pare down as much as possible so I'm not a pack mule.
Do they have the patience for table service or do we lean heavily toward quick service?
Do I book character meals hoping they love meeting characters or will they be terrified and I'm left scrambling to swap reservations?
How do I hit as many of the special little milestones I want to share with them?

As much as I love reading everyone's trip reports and living vicariously it's SO helpful when those with littles take the time to write so that I can also learn little tricks. So thank you for finding time to write out your experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter