Back Door Disney - Let's talk about it

Donald Schmuck

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

i'm sure some of you have heard of Back Door Disney, but I don't think most have since it's still fairly new. For those of you who haven't, it's basically someone who was a former cast member who used to sneak behind the scenes and take pictures/videos of some things that Disney most likely wouldn't want leaked out.

How do you feel about this? Is this guy uncovering some truths about Disney that we find valuable or is he just a attention seeking trouble maker. I'm kind of caught in the middle and was wondering how everyone else feels about it. He has both youtube and twitter accounts, just search for back door disney.

Thanks!

I personally don’t have any interest in watching someone walk around closed attractions. He’s not really uncovering any “truths” about Disney; we know what these attractions were, and eventually we’ll know what they’ll become.

I personally don’t have any interest in watching someone walk around closed attractions. He’s not really uncovering any “truths” about Disney; we know what these attractions were, and eventually we’ll know what they’ll become.

I get your point, but there are also pics of cast members wearing a mickey head flipping off the camera or Woody bending over Jesse for picture. I think that's a little too far.

I get your point, but there are also pics of cast members wearing a mickey head flipping off the camera or Woody bending over Jesse for picture. I think that's a little too far.
The Woody and Jesse pic is so wrong but so funny

Never heard of it. How 'bout we just let this die.

I would usually agree with this, but the twitter and youtube handles haven't been up for long and already has 10k subscribers on youtube. I don't think this dies anytime soon.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest