Baby Shower Wishing well...

ge0rgette2

DIS Veteran
Anyone made a Baby Shower wishing well ... my son's gf's sister is expecting and I was asked to make a wishing well for her shower..

I've googled a photo - but nothing really pops up.
Was thinking of using a tall laundry basket.

Anyone make one - have a picture?

I hope someone stops by and has an idea for you.

I googled it too.. What about a small basket to hold diapers in on the changing table and then roll up diapers (holding them closed w/ rubber bands) and then putting them around the basket and tie it off with ribbons to match her theme or gender color and then small pvc pipes to hold the roof on and make the roofing with baby blankets. Then attached a Disney stuffed animal around one of the pipes so it's hanging on. :)

Good luck!

I made one last year for my BFF. I used one of those big tubs with rope handles. I placed 2 dowels on either side with a third on the bottom holding them in place. Then I cut a huge box up for the awning part on top. The hardest part was getting the dowels to stay bc the sides of the tub were not straight up and down.

I tried to upload a pic but it's to large to load.

It's basically something you throw little gifts in for a baby or bridal shower. Odds and ends such as sponges, can openers etc for bridal shower or bottle brush, pacifiers etc for baby shower. Def not a new thing, more of a tradition to be honest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter