Baby & Cruise Quandary

Yeah!!! I just wanted to say a big congrats on your pregnancy! Best of luck the next few months and with all that is to come

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Congrats! :cool1::cool1::cool1:
Sure hope the cruise works out for you- how fun it will be to take the little one along!

Oh my word I have been dying to tell you guys............I'm pregnant!!!!! The good man above finally decided that we could be blessed with child and without the aid of medical intervention. Sooooo excited 12 weeks along now due Feb 2010. Fingers crossed we can still go on cruise but are going to have to work out the money side of things. How cool to have pictures of first Christmas season in Disney.

Congratulations for you're having a baby!

Not cruising on this one (again...sigh...), but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Our first DS was a fertility baby, but we were blessed with second DS with no help! I know the joy it brings and wanted to wish you the best! And have an amazing time on the cruise with your new little one:goodvibes!!!!!

Hey all,

Just thought I'd give you an update. Little lump (hmm little!) is growing strong 21 weeks tomorrow and just had second scan. All was well although babba was being a wee bit stubborn and wouldn't move to let mummy get a good picture. So still on track for Feb birth which will give me 10 months to get back into my holiday shorts.

Hugs to all x

Oh my word I have been dying to tell you guys............I'm pregnant!!!!! The good man above finally decided that we could be blessed with child and without the aid of medical intervention. Sooooo excited 12 weeks along now due Feb 2010. Fingers crossed we can still go on cruise but are going to have to work out the money side of things. How cool to have pictures of first Christmas season in Disney.
congratulations!!!!! so glad you didn't have to resort to IVF, it is not a fun journey at all. we were lucky enough to get pregnant on our first IVF cycle and now considering doing it again later this year, which is why i haven't booked the cruise myself. i know, i keep thinking about booking and cancelling later if need be, but our plans are really so up in the air that i can't possibly tenatively committ now.

so glad you are able to go with cute little one in tow!!! :wizard::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter