B hotel vs Hilton palace vs double tree at Disney spring

ChicagoMommy2019

Earning My Ears
I wish I could go down to Disney at a different time but we are traveling during Christmas break. I’m narrowing it down to these three hotels. It’s my first time at these hotels so can anyone give me your thought on what’s best for a family of 5? (2 adults and 3 kids 10 and under)

B hotel : $1000 for 4 night stay
Hilton Palace $1100 for 4 night stay non refundable
Double tree suites : $1100 for 4night stay

All in Disney Springs area and we are planning on visiting magic kingdom, animal, and Hollywood theme parks

Which one would you choose?

I wish I could go down to Disney at a different time but we are traveling during Christmas break. I’m narrowing it down to these three hotels. It’s my first time at these hotels so can anyone give me your thought on what’s best for a family of 5? (2 adults and 3 kids 10 and under)

B hotel : $1000 for 4 night stay
Hilton Palace $1100 for 4 night stay non refundable
Double tree suites : $1100 for 4night stay

All in Disney Springs area and we are planning on visiting magic kingdom, animal, and Hollywood theme parks

Which one would you choose?

I have stayed at all of them.

All use same bus system so it doesn't matter location ... I would choose Doubletree because that gives you a two room suite, kitchenette, dining table in nice living room. Any down time your kids have plenty of room to spread out. For me it would be worth extra $100.

And if that does not include resort/parking fees, Doubletree is the lowest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter