avi, windows media, and reali player files - can you watch these on TV??

minniemouseuk

Minnie Mouse wannabee
Hi there!

I have (and I'm sure this applies to many of you too!) downloaded many video files from various Disney-themed sites of rides, shows, etc, and I really enjoy watching them.

As far as I'm aware, you can only watch these via the PC i.e on the PC's monitor.

I could be living in a dream world, but is there any way that you can transfer these files to a rewriteable DVD enabling you to play them on a DVD player, and therefore watch them on TV?

Any information would be appreciated (please note, I'm not very technical, so an "idiots" version would be best ;) )

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Yes you can but unfortunately there is a different procedure for each type of file type. Basically you would have to convert to a suitable format and depending on the size and quality of the original video it may not be worth it. ANYWAYS, here is a very helpful website that has tutorials on how to do the sorts of things you are asking about. http://www.videohelp.com/

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!