Avengers Endgame Spoilers

avengerspoilerer

Mouseketeer
i had the chance to see Avengers: Endgame and here are the spoilers.

Iron Man dies saving the world by snapping to dust Thanos and his army.

Black Widow sacrifices herself to get the soul stone.

A rat literally saves the day.

Steve goes back to live with Peggy and is seen as an old man.

Captain Marvel is barely in the movie.

Professor Hulk makes an appearance.

No end credits scene in the version I saw.

Any more ask away.

Last edited by a moderator:
CNET has a great story today about when to use the bathroom during Avengers: Endgame.

I will say, having seen it, those "bathroom moments" are way off. I thought they were some of the best parts of the movie! I think though they were more humorous, character driven parts, but those are better than the all the fight scenes - not that the fight scenes weren't epic, but without the character moments they are meaningless.

I liked Thor and his beer belly and also no end credit scenes when I watched a 3D version last night.

I watched it this morning and everyone was waiting around for the end credits scene and the theater cleanup crew broke the bad news to everyone that there was no end credit scene. People were upset about not getting that scene.

Saw it this morning. Thor with the beer belly was pretty funny (DD probably won't like it though ;))
Loved seeing so many familiar faces at the end.
Really liked the new Hulk

I liked that they showed capt marvel to be the most powerful but I understand why they didnt use her as much as it was a movie for the originals. But did anyone even acknowledge her when she brought home Tony? She pretty much saved everything.

Random thoughts in no particular order:

1. ODD, YDD, and I cried a few times during the movie. Like when Antman reunites with his daughter. And when Tony Stark & Peter Parker reunite. And then when Tony Stark dies at the end and Peter Parker is so sad. And then when Stark's wife/girlfriend (Pepper?) tells him that he can rest now. And then again when Captain America hands over his shield to the other guy (I can't remember his character's name). And then again when Captain America is dancing at the very end with his old flame from the very first Captain America movie. And also when Stark's limo driver tells Stark's daughter that he'll get her all of the cheeseburgers she wants. :sad:
  2. When Tony Stark died, there were people sobbing in the theater. We saw it on Thursday night.
  3. When Captain America picked up Thor's hammer, the entire theater cheered and broke out into applause. That was an awesome and very fun moment.
  4. I was shocked and also laughed my head off when my boyfriend (Thor) debuted his massive beer belly. :rotfl2:
  5. LOVED how basically almost ALL of the original actors from all of the Avengers movies had cameo appearances in this movie. That was great.
  6. I, too, want to know what happened to Loki.
  7. I think there will be another Guardians of the Galaxy movie where Quill goes looking for Gamora.
  8. Loved all of Antman's lines...especially when they were all debating about the time machine stuff. Really funny!
  9. I liked how Black Widow's character was kind of a wreck and emotionally vulnerable in the first part of the movie.
  10. the character development was really well done. Hawkeye, for example. Iron Man, Thor, Captain America.
  11. I also cried at the end when Peter Parker reunited with his best friend in high school. There were no words in that scene. But how the 2 characters looked at each other and embraced each other in a huge bear hug? Yep, that started the water works again. It was the sort of hug that said, "OMG! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"
  12. Captain Marvel came across as a bit of a cocky snob, which was very different than our reaction to her character when we saw Captain Marvel in the theater a month ago.
  13. Pretty much almost every person at the movie theater (we've seen it twice now...once on Thursday and again today) was wearing some sort of Marvel t-shirt.
It was a really excellent movie. When it comes to movie series, it is one of the best ones I've seen. It's right up there with Return of the Jedi and the last Lord of the Rings movie. It was an awesome and amazing cinematic masterpiece of Stan Lee's comic books creations. It was really good story telling. Very very well done.

I loved it. I did not see Captain Marvel and did read some criticism about how her character was underutilized in Endgame, but meh, I thought it was a great movie! Wondering about Loki and Gamora...

I thought it was really, really well done. The deaths didn't surprise me but fit with those characters' story arcs - really, wasn't Tony doomed to sacrifice himself from the moment he became Iron Man? - and the whole thing had such a great balance of humor and ripping the audience's hearts out.

I wanna know where Loki went...

I suspect we'll have the answer to that soon enough, since he's one of the Marvel characters that is getting his own show when Disney launches their streaming service. My daughter LOVED that moment - she kept telling me that they were going to find a way to have Loki somehow not dead after his encounter with Thanos in Infinity War, and him reclaiming the tesseract is exactly how that whole thing makes sense (because someone with Loki's sense of self-preservation making an obviously futile run at Thanos really didn't fit).

Likewise, I think Quill searching for Gamora at the end, before the back-and-forth with Thor, is a hint at what's to come in Guardians 3... We really don't know, at this point, if she would have dusted with the rest of Thanos's forces, since she had come with him but was fighting against him, or if she simply used the battle-chaos as cover to disappear.

I'm pretty sure that he just died. As far as I could tell, Hulk's snap seemed to only undo the decimation and nothing before.

Yes, but when they went back in time to get the stones, Tony's botched attempt ended up allowing Loki to disappear with the tesseract. So there's no telling where he got to once he disappeared with it...

The her of the movie was kind of Ant Man (or the rat who triggered his return LOL) but it was Ant Man who gave them the idea of time travel through the Quantum Realm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter