3BellesAndABeast

Earning My Ears
We love to do themed movie nights leading up to our Disney trips. Our next trip is in June. We have never seen Avatar but since Pandora will open shortly before our trip I want to have an Avatar movie night to familiarize all of us with the film. However since I haven't seen it I have NO IDEA how to theme this dinner. My kids enjoy the theming so much that I hate not to do it. Anyone here have some thoughts or ideas? Thanks in advance!

Everyone is blue!! I would get blue corn chips for nachcos maybe rice krispy treats blue. Have plenty of food it's 3 1/2 hours long. I really enjoyed it.

I want to do the same thing! We gets months of happy anticipation included with the cost of our Disney vacations and Disney themed dinners are very popular. With Pandora on the horizon, DH and I want to see Avatar again and share it with our DD, DSIL and 2 DGSs who have never seen it.

Blue food sounds cool. Now I have to figure out the best way to find and watch the movie.

Sorry, that wasn't much help. I confess that it's been too long to remember enough detail to have any theming suggestions. Somehow, Banshee burgers doesn't sound like it would suit the spirit. Seems like a great excuse to do some research. I found myself wondering about some "bioluminescent" table decoration but it would have to be created with household items, as we try not to spend extra $ that could go to our trip.

if I find anything inspirational, I promise to share.

Kinda hard to say...what type of foods does your family eat or you could research and see if they ate in the movie and do another version. You can make blue ice cubes for drinks. Sorry I'm not much help.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter