Automatic cameras at character greetings?

Chrislovesdisney

DIS Veteran
I just read something that Disney is replacing their photographers with automatic cameras at character greetings. Has this gone into effect yet? How did it work for those of you with more than one little one (specifically those who never look at the right time or in the same direction at the same time?) . I’m worried the photos will come out like a hot mess without a singular person to grab their attention. Tia for any info!

We only saw this at Tinkerbell M&G. We got more pictures at that m& g than any other our entire trip. The only issue we had with it was that the party in front of us didnt scan for their pics. At forst we scanned for theirs not noticing it was not our pics. Luckily my hisband was standing there to see the cover pic change to one of us.

We only saw this at Tinkerbell M&G. We got more pictures at that m& g than any other our entire trip. The only issue we had with it was that the party in front of us didnt scan for their pics. At forst we scanned for theirs not noticing it was not our pics. Luckily my hisband was standing there to see the cover pic change to one of us.
Thanks! Wow, I didn’t even think about the scanning logistics. I’ll be sure to be on top of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter