Aulani Question - Is Ama Ama Open for Breakfast?

Euchre_U

Hoosier born, Texas bed
I see on the Aulani website that the Ama Ama restaurant will only be open for breakfast in "Phase 2" - can anyone who has been there confirm this is correct?

If so, then does this mean the only breakfast option (other than eating in your room) is the Makahiki buffet breakfast? I see on the Makahiki menu it states that there is an "ala carte" menu available - maybe this is Aulani's interim solution?

When we were there, August 29-September 3, only Makahiki (7-11)and The 'Olelo Room (bar area next to Makahiki, 6-10) were open for breakfast. Except for when we ate at the character breakfast, we ate breakfast in our room.

We checked out on Sunday and it was not open. There was a sign posted saying it was starting in either Oct or Nov, I can't recall which. I also have the daily 'Iwa newsletter (you get it daily, has resort happenings,etc) and it does not list it for breakfast.

Breakfast:
Makahiki Buffet 7-11
'Olelo Room 6-10 Continental breakfast only

Lunch:
'Ama'Ama 1130-3pm
One Paddle, Two Paddle 11-8pm

Dinner:
Makahiki Buffet 5-10
'AMA 'AMA 530-1030

Then it lists snack options

Thanks for the reports by the people that have been there! Much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter