Aulani information and planning help

For restaurants don’t forget there is the Four Seasons next door with a couple great options. The Micheal Mina restaurant in the Four Seasons does a get happy hour with discounted food and drinks - including a great sangria - from 3 to 5pm every afternoon. The La Hiki restaurant there also does a super fancy buffet on the weekends with lobster tails, sashimi and the full gambit of other nice buffet foods.

For restaurants don’t forget there is the Four Seasons next door with a couple great options. The Micheal Mina restaurant in the Four Seasons does a get happy hour with discounted food and drinks - including a great sangria - from 3 to 5pm every afternoon.
We have friends that tried this last month and gave very good reviews. Its on our schedule of our next visit.

You did t say how many days you are staying, but I personally recommend seeing Oahu and not just Aulani. We spent 7 days on Oahu, 5 of them at Aulani, and really only had two full resort-only days plus two halves. We easily did everything at the resort multiple times and felt like we had lots of time to soak it up. I mean, it was awesome and beautiful, but so are so many other places on the island. We enjoyed snorkeling at Hanauma Bay and Sharks Cove so much that my kid’s wouldn’t even do the Aulani lagoon. Obviously Pearl Harbor is a must, and we enjoyed the swap meet and a little tour of the stadium (but as another poster noted, they start closing up well before the closing time); we also enjoyed Dixie BBQ nearby, but we were in Hawaii 14 days total, so I needed my sweet tea fix LOL. We did Diamond Head even if it’s “touristy.” We didn’t get to Lanikai Beach but just ran out of days! Anyway I just say you should see the natural beauty too—not just the (very beautifully) man-made.

We are staying just 5 nights, which I now feel is too short. Plan to use the first two days to explore, and then 3 full days (during the week) at Aulani. Probably should have booked more, but I'm still recovering from a Disney Cruise, lol

We are staying just 5 nights, which I now feel is too short. Plan to use the first two days to explore, and then 3 full days (during the week) at Aulani. Probably should have booked more, but I'm still recovering from a Disney Cruise, lol
Well, a short trip is better than none! Just think of it like a weekend in the parks—just a temporary fix until you can get back!!

We have 5 nights.....3 of which are totally dedicated to Aulani, the other 2 are partial resort days. I hope that is enough!

I know it doesn't have the ocean view but we like Monkeypod happy hour (across the street) more than Mina's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter