August Reservation at CBR

VH103428

Team Harris
It seems like most of us are in the dark about what is going on with our Disney vacation. I thought we could help each other by posting a little about our reservation and maybe that will help us get clues about when we could receive communication from Disney!

Reservation begins: 8/20 @ CBR
Booked through Disney
Sun and Fun Offer
Last Name begins with "H"

Thanks and I will update once I hear something!

Reservation begins 8/21 & 12/6
Booked thru Disney at Pop & Pofq
Sun & fun discount & no discount
Last name starts with R

8/5 - 8/6 @ ASMu
8/6 - 8/14 @ CBR - 5th sleeper water view
Sun & Fun

I mention the 5th sleeper since that is a category not all resorts have, and although I doubt CBR will be closed (the Skyliner seems like a no brainer to help with transportation crowds) who knows what Disney has in mind ;)

Last edited:
reservation 8/22-8/25 YC club, 8/25-9/13 BWI club
booked thru Disney sun and fun
last name "G"

August 5-12
Booked with Disney CBR water view 5th sleeper
Sun and Fun Discount
Last name K
I received an email today about dining being cancelled.

aug 2-15 CBR
Nov 27-Dec 9 Pop
Booked thru Disney Specialized TA
Last name M

Today Got Disney email saying my DiningvADRs are canceled

Aug 31- Sept 6 CBR
Sun & Fun booked through Disney
Last Name “C”

So far I’ve only received an email about 1 of my ADRs being cancelled. No email yet mentioning the park reservations or anything else.

Reservation 8/21 - 8/30
Booked thru Disney at CSR
Sun & fun discount
Last name starts with Y

Haven't had any communication from Disney regarding ANYTHING

It seems like most of us are in the dark about what is going on with our Disney vacation. I thought we could help each other by posting a little about our reservation and maybe that will help us get clues about when we could receive communication from Disney!

Reservation begins: 8/20 @ CBR
Booked through Disney
Sun and Fun Offer
Last Name begins with "H"

Thanks and I will update once I hear something!
Just received generic email about cancellations. All of mine have now disappeared. My daughter's BBB appointment has been removed now too. I understand it is for safety, but still sad.

I have been getting separate emails for dining cancellations. I also noticed on our tickets in MDE were valid until August 12th now are valid until September 2021.

I have been getting separate emails for dining cancellations. I also noticed on our tickets in MDE were valid until August 12th now are valid until September 2021.
I started getting some today too. The reservations probably started dropping off about a week ago with the last one disappearing yesterday. Now today I've gotten groups of 2 cancellation emails about every 3 hours

I started getting some today too. The reservations probably started dropping off about a week ago with the last one disappearing yesterday. Now today I've gotten groups of 2 cancellation emails about every 3 hours
Yes me too! Just got 2 more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter