August Repo Cruise---Anyone else getting crazy yet??

disneymusical135

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to aske anyone who is on the August Repo cruise if you have started to go crazy in anticipation of this cruise. I know that I am so incredibly excited and these next 85 days seem so long. I cannot wait to be on the Magic for 14 nights. I have done back to backs before, but there is something about this cruise that is making me nuts. Ok I just needed to get that off my chest!

Oh I so agree with you. 85 days seems like ages and then i suspect that the 14 on the Magic will seem to be over in a flash.

Count me in as over the moon with excitment!!! This will be DCL cruise #14 (can't leave it at 13...that is bad luck, right?)

We actually have an 8 day cruise on Carnival that we are taking next month and just received the docs for that...we are very excited to be cruising with extended family on that one.......but I am PSYCHED about being on the Magic for 2 weeks with two of my friends!!! The Magic feels like my home away from home and has some special memories for us.

We actually sailed on her Maiden Voyage back on July 30, 1998 and have been hooked since....celebrated a few milestone wedding anniversaries onboard and met some fantastic CM's onboard over the years....we hold thousands of wonderul memories.... :banana: :banana: :banana: Yeah baby!!!!

kpgclark said:
I can't wait!

Now we are passed the 90 day mark and the trips are booked and the ressies made it is getting close! Yes getting really excited, and all of the reports from the May 14th trip show its going to be special. It has also brought a lot back to me seeing the Panama canal, Acapulco, and Cabo again.

I very excited.

It's great that we could book Palo and shore excursions, as well as register the kids ahead of time. That's going to make the first afternoon SO much more relaxing. We won't have to rush through our peal and eat shrimp in order to split up and get in line....and more time at the pool before the safety drill!!!

We can't wait!!!!

Jess

Gupsmom said:
I very excited.

It's great that we could book Palo and shore excursions, as well as register the kids ahead of time. That's going to make the first afternoon SO much more relaxing. We won't have to rush through LUNCH in order to split up and get in line....and more time at the pool before the safety drill!!!

We can't wait!!!!

Jess

Fully agree but I do not eat the Shrimp

Excited here too!!!

We won't know what to do with ourselves once we board! Do we even know how to just relax and head to Topsiders/Parrot Cay? Hooray DCL for on-line/early ressies!

UMTerp

Gupsmom said:
I very excited.

It's great that we could book Palo and shore excursions, as well as register the kids ahead of time. That's going to make the first afternoon SO much more relaxing. We won't have to rush through our peal and eat shrimp in order to split up and get in line....and more time at the pool before the safety drill!!!

We can't wait!!!!

Jess

I agree! I will have my swim suit on underneath my clothes! :cheer2: I hope Disney has as much fun planned for the return trip! :wizard: I had to catch up on the Live from the Magic Thread because we were in WDW last week. Our family trip is what I would call a fiasco, so DH and I kept talking about the Cruise and now we are READY TO GO! :banana:

I'm phyched that most of the ressie thing is out of the way. I will probably still be at the spa to book something, if only exercise classes and my rainforest pass. BTW if you are having trouble booking Castaway Cay talk to your agent.

Tammy at DU took care of my problem and now I have everything I wanted.

Now the next big hurdle is getting a cabin number assigned, then I'll start believing it's real. pirate:

Eye RN:
What exercise classes were you thinking of taking? I was hoping they might have some "beginner" classes that aren't too hard! I like walking to burn off cheesecake and other yummy things, but the thought of walking laps around the deck in that Aug heat isn't too exciting :sad2:
Diane

I am super excited. Just kinda sad that i finally was able to make my reservations today after spending all week trying to fix it and all that is left for Palo is dinner. Do you think people will cancel? What happens if you book for 2 and show up with 3 people?

We are getting way excited. Less than 90 days to go. Palo ressies made. excursions done. Dom registered. Now just getting everything packed and loaded.

We are excited !!! I've booked Palos for brunch and dinner, scuba 2x for DH, and a massage for the morning of the 21st for me. I cannot wait, am totally thrilled that we booked the cruise we did. My dad and his girlfriend are going along, we are going to have so much fun !!! We don't have to worry about Rainforest early do we ? DH wants that for the two of us, didn't even think of booking that until we got on the ship.

I am so pumped. At work I loose my contration at work all day. Have a map next to my desk and touch about 5 or 6 times a day. Everyone has heard about so everyone is asking "how much longer? I tell them in days, hours and mins. Everyone thinks I lost my mind. Good way to go I say. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter