August park hours

AJ1983

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when they will release park hours for mid-August (going Aug 14-18) and how late the parks are typically open around that time of year?

Hoping for at least 8 or 9 pm closings!

Does anyone know when they will release park hours for mid-August (going Aug 14-18) and how late the parks are typically open around that time of year?

I'm going August 14-19. Since hours are only out now through the end of June, I would not expect to see August hours for at least a month. The last half of August is traditionally slower, I would not be surprised to see mid-week closings of 7 PM and possibly 6 PM some nights.

I was wondering this too. Surprised about such early potential closings someone is predicting. July schedule is up on the website so probably sometime mid or late June they will update for August.

If they don't release the August park hours until mid-June or July, then what is the best method for reserving park passes and making ADRs?

Hours are now on the site through Aug 20th! There are some Magic Kingdom nights with 10 pm closings! We aren't getting there until the 21st with the 22nd being our first park day so I am (not so patiently) awaiting the release of the following week hours! lol

They are up on the app. 9 PM closings our week. Not bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter