*August Holidays - Anyone Fancy a 'Meet'*

OK Guys, let's have a quick vote on which date will be good for you

Rose & Crown, Epcot, 4pm

Mon 18th
Tues 19th

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Citywalk 4pm

Fri 29th

Let me know which date(s) suit you

I've just had a quick look through the last few pages of this thread, and at the moment Monday 18th seems to be the more popular date. Please let us know what date suits you :thumbsup2

Either Mandy we have a 6pm ADR on the Monday and a 5.30pm ADR on the Tuesday both in Epcot :thumbsup2

Had planned it around the 19th but 18th will proberly be do able, at AK for morning emhs, would heve to change adr's, but should be ok as not the the most popular ones. I have to say another lightweight here, last trip had 1 1/2 cider in 14 nights, dh more than makes up for me.

Had planned it around the 19th but 18th will proberly be do able, at AK for morning emhs, would heve to change adr's, but should be ok as not the the most popular ones. I have to say another lightweight here, last trip had 1 1/2 cider in 14 nights, dh more than makes up for me.

We'll be in Animal Kingdom that morning too. We're having breakfast at Tusker House (can't wait - Mmm)

That's great if you can make the 18th, I think I'll now leave it as the 18th for the Meet, as I've been asking for a while about choosing a date, and at least now we'll have a definite date - see you there :thumbsup2

Here are the dates for our 'Meets' for this August, I hope you are able to make one or both of the dates

See you there :)

Monday 18th, Rose & Crown, Epcot, 4pm

and

Friday 29th, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Citywalk 4pm

We're in Epcot that day, though at Ohana at 5:45pm (original plan was to go to MK that day-but did a swap round after booking ADRs), hopefully we'll have time for a swift half too before hoping on to monorail! Look forward to meeting you all.

Here are the dates for our 'Meets' for this August, I hope you are able to make one or both of the dates

and

Yay. have put the 18th in my passporter. :rotfl:

Mel

We'll be in Animal Kingdom that morning too. We're having breakfast at Tusker House (can't wait - Mmm)

That's great if you can make the 18th, I think I'll now leave it as the 18th for the Meet, as I've been asking for a while about choosing a date, and at least now we'll have a definite date - see you there :thumbsup2
Hi Mandy. Do you know it's emh's that day, just mentioning in case you were having early breckie to get in first. We're having last sitting breckie on sun 24/8, so you'l be able to tell me all about it.

and

We're in Epcot that day, though at Ohana at 5:45pm (original plan was to go to MK that day-but did a swap round after booking ADRs), hopefully we'll have time for a swift half too before hoping on to monorail! Look forward to meeting you all.

It'll be great to meet you, even if you can only make it for a swift half :thumbsup2

Yay. have put the 18th in my passporter. :rotfl:

Mel

Nice one, see you there :)

Hi Mandy. Do you know it's emh's that day, just mentioning in case you were having early breckie to get in first. We're having last sitting breckie on sun 24/8, so you'l be able to tell me all about it.

Yes, we'll be there nice and early for EMH's. Our brekkie is for around 10/10.30am, so we should get on a few rides before breakfast - woohoo !!
I'll let you know how we get on :thumbsup2

disney jo, thankyou, i thought they were all going to rolling me under the table;)
how many of you have kids? mine are small, and ds has ASD so i wondered if they would have anyone to play with..
thanks
tracy
ps are we doing mon, tues or wed?
We have 1 son who turns 11 in Aug, he likes kids all ages & will enjoy a bit 'play'.

We may be in the park that day (we arrive on the 17th)... hard to say this far out, but I hope to see many of you during our holidays. I won't be hard to miss... I'll be the large black man wearing a kilt.

We may be in the park that day (we arrive on the 17th)... hard to say this far out, but I hope to see many of you during our holidays. I won't be hard to miss... I'll be the large black man wearing a kilt.

Think we need a pre-view picture-in case we miss you!:goodvibes

See you all there :thumbsup2

BTW I have 2 girls who will then be 10 and 12 :thumbsup2

hey kilted yank, long time no see
we walked into kilted yank in AK two years ago, ill dig out the photo, and yes, trust me, he does have a black kilt, makes he easily recognizable.
his daughter s v cute too.
ps dont upset him, he is huge and a policeman:lmao:
tracy

It'll be great to meet you :thumbsup2

See you all there :thumbsup2

BTW I have 2 girls who will then be 10 and 12 :thumbsup2

Nice one :)

hey kilted yank, long time no see
we walked into kilted yank in AK two years ago, ill dig out the photo, and yes, trust me, he does have a black kilt, makes he easily recognizable.
his daughter s v cute too.
ps dont upset him, he is huge and a policeman:lmao:
tracy

I look forward to seeing your photo :thumbsup2

we have a 6pm adr at rainforest cafe AK, what would be the quickest way to get there from Epcot?

we should make the meet - will proberbly be there early - proping the bar up ;)
How will we recognise people who are there for the meet?

Will be DH, me & DD (13) :goodvibes

we have a 6pm adr at rainforest cafe AK, what would be the quickest way to get there from Epcot?

we should make the meet - will proberbly be there early - proping the bar up ;)
How will we recognise people who are there for the meet?

Will be DH, me & DD (13) :goodvibes

I'm not sure about getting to AK, maybe get the monorail to the TTC and then a bus from there to AK, I'm sure someone will be able to advise you better :thumbsup2

I think nearer to our trip we ought to post some photos of each other so we have an idea what we all look like ;) I might wear my pink cowboy hat (as that was an easy thing to look out for) or maybe I'll get a tiara - I'm not sure yet, but I'll figure something out :)

I'm a complete nugget when it comes to postings, so there's no way I'd be able to post photo's. Quite fancy myself a tiara, though. I'd recognise your pink cowboy hat, Mandy as yours was the first trippie i read & you had it then. Did you get it at Disney?

I'm a complete nugget when it comes to postings, so there's no way I'd be able to post photo's. Quite fancy myself a tiara, though. I'd recognise your pink cowboy hat, Mandy as yours was the first trippie i read & you had it then. Did you get it at Disney?

LOL, yes I did
3.gif

I quite fancy getting a tiara too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter