*August Holidays - Anyone Fancy a 'Meet'*

We´re at AKV from 17 - 22 Aug, then OKW for a week to 29th and rounding it off with free dining at Pop through 7th Sept.
Maybe we´ll see one or two of you by the pool.

Mike, Carole, Jenny and Ben

My boyfriend and I will be in Disney on the 18th. We might pop in for a bit if thats ok! :)

Hi all:thumbsup2
We would of loved to have met but time does not allow .We are going for one week because our DD is doing the international collage program and that is her last week so we can fly home together and take advantage of her discounts .:rotfl2: She is working on Splash mountain so when you are there look for a CP lara bournemouth uk and say hi your mum and dad miss you .:goodvibes

Hi Happyj we are going to WDW Aug 15th i noticed your DD is on the college program i wonder if you could give us any details about the program as our son Mark is 17 and at college and he is really interested in the college program.:thumbsup2
many thanks David.

july 06 int drive
aug 07 pop
aug 08 cbr

Hi David
:thumbsup2
sorry to of taken so long to reply .
You need to go to yummyjobs.com there you will find all the information you need .Give them a ring they are very helpful.My DD is loving every miniute.
Janet good luck:thumbsup2

Not long now. Is everyone getting excited or started their packing yet ?

I'm looking forward to meeting you all :)

Hi Mandy
See you at Jimmy's
I'll have to stay off the sauce through as I'll be driving.:guilty:

i've made a start on packing :banana:
i come in a do a bit everytime the sun goes in:goodvibes

Not long now. Is everyone getting excited or started their packing yet ?

I'm looking forward to meeting you all :)

i started packing in April...

still manage to find things i have forgotten.
tracy

Wayhey!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm even more excited now - 11 days to go and I've just booked the Portofino Bay for the night of my birthday on the 19th - Already spending the last two nights at the Hard Rock on Club but wanted to eat at Jimmy Buffets for my birthday and didn't fancy the drive home to Davenport afterwards ................ so 2 extra days FOL now! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: Need to get the suitcases out of the loft!

Hi Mandy Just realised we can make the meet on the 29th (thanks Tony for the reminder:thumbsup2 ) now that our holiday plans have changed :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter