AUGUST Exercise Challenge

Calisthenics = 30 minutes.

TOTAL: 1125/1400

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

1135/1500 puts me at a little over 75% :woohoo:

I am having a rough week with exercise. I am having to work long hours making it difficult to get my workouts in.

I did good today thought. I got in a 5 mile (66mins) walk this morning and anothter 2 mile (33 mins) this evening. This brings my August total to 93/110 miles (1281 mins)

I added another 95 minutes to my training today. My new August total is 930/1400.

I'm going to come up short on my minutes this month. With school starting and husband traveling, I've been pulled in too many directions :eek:

This was your earlier post:

So, I think this post should say your new total is 1275, right? :woohoo:

slk537 -- congrats on reaching your goal!!! :banana:

I only got in 10 minutes yesterday. I am really hoping for some serious workout time this weekend, squeezed in among all the other commitments.

My new total is 1140/1300

Thanks for catching that! Math is not my best subject:rotfl: I got in 70 minutes today 1345/1300:banana:

Yesterday, Calisthenics=30 minutes.

Going out of town today so I don't know if I'll get to do my calisthenics but I'll try!

TOTAL: 1155/1400

Only 20 minutes today- for 955/1200. DH interrupted my run by calling to tell me he had *lost* his credit card.:scared1: I found it under the couch (don't even ask-this is the same boy who left his wallet at the Empire State Building once). I am not quite going to make my goal this month, as my work schedule for this week is WAY different than usual and I don't know when I can get my running in. Glad to see so many have met or exceeded their goals!!!:thumbsup2

Not much to report here - -push ups & crunches Friday, Saturday and Sunday and only 75 minutes for my wog yesterday morning on a tight schedule. My new total is 1245/1300.

I think I have everyone up to here. Let me know if I missed you or your color needs to be changed. :)

Great job on all the minutes, everyone! :thumbsup2

744 / 1200
After a week's illness I am finally ready to exercise again. I won't make goal but I am proud of my efforts on my first challenge! There's always next month!

Great job everyone! :thumbsup2

Sunday: 15 minutes on elliptical and 40 minutes on walk
Monday: 15 minutes on elliptical and 35 minutes on walk

New total: 950/800

I'm back in the swing of things :woohoo:

Today:

Bike: 30 minutes
Calisthenics: 30 minutes

TOTAL: 1215/1400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter