August Event All Star (Music) Meet

sshd

Mouseketeer
Well it seems alot of us took advantage of the Annual Passholder or other available discounts and there will be a bunch of us staying at the All Star Music (and other All Stars) I am sure.
So here is what I was thinking. If you are staying at an All Star Hotel for the event, please reply with which hotel you are at and the dates and I will come up with a date, time, and place for the event. Feel free to make suggestions for places if you have one in mind. I was thinking around one of the pools at All Star Music after park hours, or sometime in evening, but not too late. Sound good?
OF COURSE, everyone is welcome if you are staying at All Star Music or not but this one will be very convenient for those who are.

I will be at All Star MUSIC from 8/9-8/15 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I think it's great that you want to set up a pin meet & Greet...I will be at All-Star Music resort from Aug. 8-13...I would love to hear about the meeting place and time....Nina :D

I will be at All Star Sports
August 6 thru 14th !

Looking forward to seeing all of you...

Kathy

OK, all you Dis freaks fill up the parks during those days and leave them nice and empty for me the last week of August... :p

(Leave some pins for me too) ;)

:bounce: :jester: :wave: :bounce: :jester: :wave:

Wanda

Sharon,
Cynthia, Leslie and I will be staying off property for Aug 8, 9, and 10th. Then Leslie leaves our little group to go and spend some time with her family. I don't understand why, she lives with them and sees them all the time. Who rates here????
Then Cynthia and I will check into the AS Music, hopefully Calypso. I requested that room now let's see if we get it.
Cynthia will be there for the 11th and 12th, I will be staying until the 14th.
We will definately be at any and every meet we can, Although after the 11th Leslie has to be with family who don't understand the pin thing. That is why I am keeping mine home. Peggie

the All Star Sports Aug 10 thru the 13...a meet would be super!

Reminder there is a meet at Boardwalk at 8PM on Sat Aug 11 also...two meets would be fun fun fun!:bounce:

We'll be at ASMusic 8/9-12/01.......that's me (non-collector Mom!), and my two DD's.......looking forward to a meet!

And hey, Suzanne----didn't realize you'll be there too, until just now! I know my girls would love to meet you!

:D

Christy

You guys are gonna come to the big Boardwalk meet on the 11th, aren't you ? Jeff posted a thread earlier called "I feel like a meetin'" about the time and place.

Hope everyone can make it to that one !!!

Hey, I never said I wasn't going to be doing pin stuff on the 12th...I just said I was sleeping in the family hotel room the night of the 11th!!! Besides, the family will be avoiding me like the plague...if they are with me, I will make them stand in line for vouchers!!!

Leslie

Okay.. now I KNOW you guys aren't planning on missing our meet!! Trust me.. when Jeff and I team up for a meet.. it WILL be an adventure!!

Watch out Orlando, here I come!!!

I just reserved at the Music for the $49.00/night rate. I'll be there from 8/9-12.

WOO-HOO!!!

DH, DS, and I will be there 9th to the 19th barring any unforseen events in our lives.....catch you all there.

cindy

What about having the meet on the 12th at 8 p.m. or so by the large pool just outside the cafeteria. That way we can go in if need be or our family can play in the pool while we trade. I know this is the day after the big Boardwalk meet but we All Star Folks can handle 2 meets in a row. Besides, if that meet is as big as it is supposed to be we will never be able to trade with everyone on one night anyway.
So tell me what you think of the date, place, and time. Everyone who posted is there on that date that is why I picked it. If not the 13th would be my second choice but a bunch of you check out that day so I don't know what time you will all be heading out.
12th
8pm
Pool just outside the cafeteria
Sound good?:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

.....but I recall seeing recently that there is supposed to be a 'rare pins' auction that night at 7:00 pm......presumably at Epcot.........you might want to start the meet a little later, but then those of us with kids may have to change out plans......just a thought......

Christy

Nope, you're not wrong...It's on the itinerary for Epcot at 7:00...

I didn't plan on going to the auction because I know I won't be able to afford anything there so I didn't check when it is scheduled. So the 12th is bad. That is fine.

Idea #2
Friday August 10th 8pm at the calypso? pool, the pool just outside the food court at All Star Music
Thoughs on that date and time?

Fri Aug 10 at Calypso pool and then Sat Aug 11 at Boardwalk...never been to two meets "back to back", but I'm thinking this could be lots of fun!!!! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter