• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August availability - DVC

jenna1212

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping to rent points for Aulani for August and am wondering if someone could check availability for Studios for me? I know I'm already inside the 7 month mark, so I'm guessing there won't be a lot of options.

You may have better luck in the DVC points for rent subforum a little further down the page :)

There are also some sites with dvc availability calendars (google!) They aren’t updated in real time but at least might give you an idea of availability!

Ocean view has a lot of availability in most of August except the first week. Poolside and island views have availability at the end of August. Standard view only has limited days available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter