August 31st 7 nt Med aboard the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tony, I love the Magic and the Med cruise is just wonderful. We had a Dis meet on the last cruise and it was nice to put a face to the names :cool2:

Thank you, I'm glad too, more money to spend onboard lol :banana:

There aren't many of us are there? Maybe a roll call on for the 1st page would be useful for example: Dis name, no in party etc

Good idea, can a mod post a list f people going?

It's me, Tony64 and DW Lattelover if that will get things rolling.

Ah Amy we cruise again lol :thumbsup2

Hi Mel - I am sooo looking forward to this. :)

Never thought I'd say it but I enjoyed our med cruise last year as much as florida (well certainly as much as cruises from Florida - WDW will always be Extra special!!;))

There aren't many of us are there? Maybe a roll call on for the 1st page would be useful for example: Dis name, no in party etc

A roll call would be a fab idea - I will add to that, we are....

Amy, Steve, Kai (DS9 when we travel) and Lucas (DS6 when we travel) and we are in room 5513. We are from Exeter in the south west of England.

Hi Tony, sorry not replied before - I will see if I can dig out anything from last years cruise - not sure whether we were given a price list for excursions along with the navigator - is that usual? If so, I will have it here somewhere!!:)

The only DCL excursion I booked was the highlights of monaco and montecarlo which was a half day tour (5 hours I believe) and I think it was something like $179 - but my memory isnt too good!!:goodvibes

Hi again Tony:) just wanted to say I haven't found a list of excursions, but I did find my receipt for the Montecarlo tour and I got that guestimate very wrong!!::yes:: I only paid $62 for myself on the 1/2 day tour - a bargain compared to the $179 I guessed earlier!!;)

Good idea, can a mod post a list f people going?

It's me, Tony64 and DW Lattelover if that will get things rolling.

I've pm'd a mod to ask for permission to do this Tony so hopefully we can get this up and running soon :thumbsup2

Hi Mel - I am sooo looking forward to this. :)

Never thought I'd say it but I enjoyed our med cruise last year as much as florida (well certainly as much as cruises from Florida - WDW will always be Extra special!!;))

A roll call would be a fab idea - I will add to that, we are....

Amy, Steve, Kai (DS9 when we travel) and Lucas (DS6 when we travel) and we are in room 5513. We are from Exeter in the south west of England.

Hi again Tony:) just wanted to say I haven't found a list of excursions, but I did find my receipt for the Montecarlo tour and I got that guestimate very wrong!!::yes:: I only paid $62 for myself on the 1/2 day tour - a bargain compared to the $179 I guessed earlier!!;)

Me too Amy, sooooo excited to be planning another cruise :woohoo:

We are:

Florida Mel (Mel)
DH Leigh
and DD Lydia (14)

:cheer2:

Thanks, we were a little worried the excursions were going to be too expensive for us. But that sounds a lot better. :)

Does anyone have the menus for the Med cruises?

Hi Amy

Just spotted you are from Exeter, Do you know Miffy?

Karen and John are friends of ours from the Dis. :)

Hi Amy

Just spotted you are from Exeter, Do you know Miffy?

Karen and John are friends of ours from the Dis. :)

Hi - yes I do - what a small world!!::yes::

As a child I used to go on holiday with Jon and his family!!:)

I have invited them all over in a few weeks time with the aim of persuading them to do a Disney Cruise - so who knows - they might be joining us!!;)

Hi - yes I do - what a small world!!::yes::

As a child I used to go on holiday with Jon and his family!!:)

I have invited them all over in a few weeks time with the aim of persuading them to do a Disney Cruise - so who knows - they might be joining us!!;)

That would be great :goodvibes

Hi everyone :cool1:

To get the best out if this thread and to allow he front page to be updated etc I've been advised to create a new page.

I will create a new page n the next day or 2 and get the mods to direct this thread to it. I'll also post a link on here too :thumbsup2

Hope this is ok with everyone, best to do it now while there aren't so many of us :dance3:

Hi everyone :cool1:

To get the best out if this thread and to allow he front page to be updated etc I've been advised to create a new page.

I will create a new page n the next day or 2 and get the mods to direct this thread to it. I'll also post a link on here too :thumbsup2

Hope this is ok with everyone, best to do it now while there aren't so many of us :dance3:

Works for me!! Thanks for taking charge!!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter