August 29th, 2022 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Hello! We are on this sailing, myself (clinging on to my 30s 🤣) , husband (42) and 13 yo son. This will be our first Disney cruise as Gold castaway members. Our last Disney cruise was the Disney Wonder in 2018. We have since been on a couple of Royal Caribbean cruises, which we really enjoy as well but are looking forward to going back on Disney! We arrive in Disney World on the 24th, then this cruise and a couple more days at Disney (or Universal haven’t decided that part yet) after the cruise.
Looking forward to this!
Who has been looking at the sneak peaks from the Christening cruise?

We are gold members (54 & 49) and recently traveling with no kids. We are SO looking forward to this cruise.
I haven’t seen the christening yet, but I need to see it!!

Hello All...

Hoping like heck to be on this cruise.. Will have 5 adults, 2 older grups (My Bride and myself ) and 2 adult kids and one adult kids spouse. We all have been on a few cruises.

Hey we booked it, we are set to go (I am packed as you read) but I am gun shy because we have had more then a few cruises cancelled over the past 3 years.

We will be residing on deck 11..

Hoping this week the youtubes really start to flow..

So far the ship looks really nice.. Was more then a little uncertain how I would like the whiter colors of the atrium over the darker looks of the older ships.. But WOW the ship is really calling me.

Do not know if anyone is planning a room crawl.??

Looking forward to this cruise... Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Hello All...

Hoping like heck to be on this cruise.. Will have 5 adults, 2 older grups (My Bride and myself ) and 2 adult kids and one adult kids spouse. We all have been on a few cruises.

Hey we booked it, we are set to go (I am packed as you read) but I am gun shy because we have had more then a few cruises cancelled over the past 3 years.

We will be residing on deck 11..

Hoping this week the youtubes really start to flow..

So far the ship looks really nice.. Was more then a little uncertain how I would like the whiter colors of the atrium over the darker looks of the older ships.. But WOW the ship is really calling me.

Do not know if anyone is planning a room crawl.??

Looking forward to this cruise... Fingers crossed!!!!!!
Room crawl is a great idea :)

Cruising this voyage as well. Me, Mom (43rd birthday on the cruise) and daughter (10). Looking forward to it. I have missed Disney cruises so much!!! I ordered our shirts from Etsy. Also doing the Jeep tour in Nassau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter